She spent the day getting pampered with a manicure and pedicure.
She went with blue nail polish on the fingers and the toes.
The pictures will explain the color choice.
This is a picture her and her girlfriend in our sunroom.
Gabby is in the black the ribbon is blue. Thus the blue nail polish.
After all the pampering, she did her own hair.
I think she did a pretty good job.
Then it was off to another friends house to help others get ready and for pictures.
This is a good one of her girlfriends. Keep in mind the majority of these girls are VERY athletic. They clean up pretty good.
This is her guy friend that she has a crush on.
She says that they have more of a sister/brother relationship.
Yah, I'm not so sure about that.
I know I am probably kidding myself in wanting to keep my kids safe and naive.
They have already grown up so much that I just want them to slow down and enjoy their middle and high school years. I'm still telling them that boys have cooties!
You think that will work for another 2 years?


I think we would be better off to just keep a shotgun by the door!
Gotta love this fun shot. They are both such hams but Gabby literally poses (the picture with her hand on her hip) yah. That is our oldest!
Abby helped her to get ready. Thanks Abby!
Whew - I am glad this weekend is almost over.
Tomorrow my nephew has a birthday party and who turns down a meal AND cake? Ryan and Liam have birthday's one day apart. They are a year apart in age. Liam is 5 and is having a Star Wars party. Should be fun and I am seriously looking forward to that cake. Can ya tell?
Blessings on your Sunday!
Hugs!
Jeanette

8 comments:
Aunt JuJu was having those heart palpitations again - Did you see he had his arm behind her?????????
HEY!!! Where is that shotgun???? JuJu needs it!!!!
Gabs you looked BEAUTEEEEEFUL!!!!
LOVE YA,
I KNEW you saw that, but had to harass you anyway!!!
She is NOT all grown up!!! Just keep saying that.
Yes she would be mortified, but would eventually get over it! I know you would just like to go to the dance and take a peek - o.k. a BIG GAWKING STARE!!!
Love you Sis - it will be o.k.
Gabby looks gorgeous! Good choice in the dress and the potential bfm (boyfriend material)!
Jeanette, she looks gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous.
I can help you shop for that gun to keep by the door. I am a pretty good shot too. :)
Jen
Your daughter is beautiful! MODESTY WORKS!! I love her dress!
I came across your blog through the comments @ Life in the Parsonage. :o)
Oh my gosh, they are GORGEOUS - your daughters. Wow. And she looks perfect for a homecoming dance. I love that her dress isn't too bare, very cute and age appropriate. Good job! :-)
Just one shotgun?? You need a fleet of arm guards!! He he!
I will have to admit I'm a tiny bit jealous, a day of glam around my house with 3 boys consists of putting on clean socks!
I love all the girls. Its so fun to have a bevy of friends at that age. Your daughter did a gorgeous job with her hair! Good loking friend there too. LOL
Post a Comment