I feel the same way because it's HOT again!
Jeanette: O.k. lil Sis - I know . . . I was just getting a bit of fresh air and a small walk! Mees bum definitely has a crack!!!Love you!you made me smile!
You sound like me today. Hope it gets better.
Rain, rain go away come back.....I left you an award at my blog, swing by and pick it up!
Did the rain ever stop?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I feel the same way because it's HOT again!
Jeanette: O.k. lil Sis - I know . . . I was just getting a bit of fresh air and a small walk!
Mees bum definitely has a crack!!!
Love you!
you made me smile!
You sound like me today. Hope it gets better.
Rain, rain go away come back.....
I left you an award at my blog, swing by and pick it up!
Did the rain ever stop?
Post a Comment