THE RAIN HAS STOPPED!
This week has been a blur and as I type, Gabby is working on a poster for the homecoming parade tomorrow. I know, it is late!
Monday I went shopping with a girlfriend and took her out to lunch for her birthday. I had onion rings - they were YUMMY! After lunch I headed home to mow the grass. I had to mow it twice.
Yes, you read that right.
TWICE!
Monday I went shopping with a girlfriend and took her out to lunch for her birthday. I had onion rings - they were YUMMY! After lunch I headed home to mow the grass. I had to mow it twice.
Yes, you read that right.
TWICE!
After mowing I headed in to get going on cleaning the house and doing some laundry.
I continue to clean bedding and pillows because I have become a crazy women when it comes to bugs, if you know what I mean.
About 9pm, I finally finished cleaning the upstairs.
Tuesday is bible study at church and then I headed home to mow our neighbors lawn.
TWICE!
Our girls were to mow Monday night, bbbbbuuuuuttttttt........
IT RAINED!
After mowing AGAIN, I had to get our main floor cleaned and the laundry finished.
Abby had late basketball practice including a parents meeting and Gabby had a volleyball game. I went to the parents meeting and Bill went to the volleyball game.
We all finally made it home about 9pm and had supper.
I continue to clean bedding and pillows because I have become a crazy women when it comes to bugs, if you know what I mean.
About 9pm, I finally finished cleaning the upstairs.
Tuesday is bible study at church and then I headed home to mow our neighbors lawn.
TWICE!
Our girls were to mow Monday night, bbbbbuuuuuttttttt........
IT RAINED!
After mowing AGAIN, I had to get our main floor cleaned and the laundry finished.
Abby had late basketball practice including a parents meeting and Gabby had a volleyball game. I went to the parents meeting and Bill went to the volleyball game.
We all finally made it home about 9pm and had supper.
Yep, that's right - supper at 9pm - Taco Salad.
It was YUMMY!
Wednesday I got to weigh in at weight watchers. Still within 2lbs of my goal weight - WHEW!
After weighing in I headed to work, picked up the girls from practices and headed home.
Today I got to get my nails done and then went into work. I should not have to go in tomorrow unless they call with an order.
Bill is taking the day off tomorrow so he is going to mow our grass.
It was YUMMY!
Wednesday I got to weigh in at weight watchers. Still within 2lbs of my goal weight - WHEW!
After weighing in I headed to work, picked up the girls from practices and headed home.
Today I got to get my nails done and then went into work. I should not have to go in tomorrow unless they call with an order.
Bill is taking the day off tomorrow so he is going to mow our grass.
AGAIN!
And I'll mow the neighbors.....
AGAIN!
I think we are going to do some shopping for him and then we get to go to the homecoming parade and football game. The girls are in the parade so they are excited. I'll try to get some pictures loaded by Saturday. Gabby is going to the homecoming dance on Saturday night. She gets to have a pedicure and a manicure but will do her own hair. More pictures will be load of that fun too!
Sorry, nothing funny going on this week. Maybe the fun will come tomorrow :}
Hugs!
Jeanette
AGAIN!
I think we are going to do some shopping for him and then we get to go to the homecoming parade and football game. The girls are in the parade so they are excited. I'll try to get some pictures loaded by Saturday. Gabby is going to the homecoming dance on Saturday night. She gets to have a pedicure and a manicure but will do her own hair. More pictures will be load of that fun too!
Sorry, nothing funny going on this week. Maybe the fun will come tomorrow :}
Hugs!
Jeanette

3 comments:
Gabs is going to the dance - alone? Please tell me not with a boy!!! Aunt JuJu is having heart palipitations here!
Hugs girl! Love ya
Thanks for the happy birthdays!
All of that mowing must keep you in shape! High school homecoming, wow, those were fun times! I started a new blog. If you get a chance come over and look at it here: http://palmtreesandblueskies.blogspot.com/
Goodness, you need a vacation!! That's a lot of mowing!!
So goes Gabby have a date??
Post a Comment