Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I May Never Hear This Again!



This video made my day!

I was not able to get home to take my nap before picking up the girls from practice but while making supper Abby made a statement that I had to catch on video.

Now, that makes up for me having to go into work today!

I spent 6 hours count them.
SIX HOURS decorating cakes.
I don't know how many I did. I just know that they were all done when I left and I'll be heading in tomorrow to do some fill ins. I need to make 6 cake batter confettis and 3 cookies and cream.

Next week I can't get in much so I need to add some cakes to the back up freezer to fill in when I am gone. That way the kids can fill the display with cakes from the rear freezer and the display won't be empty when I return.

Time to get into my jammies and relax for the rest of the night.

Hugs!

Jeanette

6 comments:

Patrice and Higgins said...

I LOVE IT!!

You were right.....say it's not so......the horror, mom was right!!

That must of been so painful for her to say! Too cute!

ADMIN said...

Mom is always right!
LOL! That is the cutest video ever! It looks like it's killing her to say you were right!
I know that made your day!

heartsfulloflove said...

Cute! I visited your Coldstone the other day, and I must say the cake freezer was filled with delicious looking cakes!! (this was Friday) We had some Nutter Butter ice cream since the pumpkin wasn't there yet. It was awesome, however I "allowed" Josh to eat most of it as I could just seemingly feel how fattening it must be =).

Anonymous said...

NOW THAT IS IMPRESSIVE!!! Now you do realize that was a form of teenage torture don't you?

Cheffie-Mom said...

Great! Us moms are always right!

Meg said...

:) Your girls are so cute. Or...wait... can they still be cute at their age?