I was planning on taking today off.
You know.
Laying around the house.
Doing nothing.
Watching movies.
Eating bon bons.
Painting my toes.
Nothin'
That was the plan BEFORE I went into work yesterday.
The cake display looked pretty good but for some reason they were making cakes like crazy people. The girls don't usually make the cakes but they decided to "help" me out.
Now, wasn't that sweet of them?!
Sssoooo, now I get to go to work today.
Maybe tomorrow I will get the day off......
I don't want to make you gals feel like I hate my life.
I DON'T!
I just have not gotten to stay at home one day since before the kids got out of school last spring.
Seriously!
I have been gone everyday since May.
I. AM. TIRED!
My kids are too. I can see it. Abby was up until midnight last night doing homework because they had two basketball games last night that did not start until 6:30 in a town 45-60 minutes away. She was in a REALLY bad mood this morning. I sorta feel sorry for her teachers today except that two of them are the basketball coaches and they are the ones that scheduled the games in the first place! I am sure they are tired too. So, they can all be tired and in bad moods together :}
I am going to head into work in a few minutes. Bang out all the cakes that need to be done and come home to take a nap before picking up the girls from their practices.
I knew this year would be hard. With one in middle school and one in high school and both of them very sports minded.....we have practices or games Monday-Saturday. Next year, same sports same nights, same place.
You know.
Laying around the house.
Doing nothing.
Watching movies.
Eating bon bons.
Painting my toes.
Nothin'
That was the plan BEFORE I went into work yesterday.
The cake display looked pretty good but for some reason they were making cakes like crazy people. The girls don't usually make the cakes but they decided to "help" me out.
Now, wasn't that sweet of them?!
Sssoooo, now I get to go to work today.
Maybe tomorrow I will get the day off......
I don't want to make you gals feel like I hate my life.
I DON'T!
I just have not gotten to stay at home one day since before the kids got out of school last spring.
Seriously!
I have been gone everyday since May.
I. AM. TIRED!
My kids are too. I can see it. Abby was up until midnight last night doing homework because they had two basketball games last night that did not start until 6:30 in a town 45-60 minutes away. She was in a REALLY bad mood this morning. I sorta feel sorry for her teachers today except that two of them are the basketball coaches and they are the ones that scheduled the games in the first place! I am sure they are tired too. So, they can all be tired and in bad moods together :}
I am going to head into work in a few minutes. Bang out all the cakes that need to be done and come home to take a nap before picking up the girls from their practices.
I knew this year would be hard. With one in middle school and one in high school and both of them very sports minded.....we have practices or games Monday-Saturday. Next year, same sports same nights, same place.
Less stress, right?!
Ladies, enjoy those little 'uns now. You think that when they get older life gets easier.
IT. DOES. NOT!
Enjoy your day and let me know if you get a down day.
I love to live through my blogging buddies, because ya'll have a life!
At least I'll smell good when I get home from work ;}
Hugs!
Jeanette

1 comments:
Jeanette, I hope you have a REALLY GOOD nap!
Post a Comment