I got to go to the dentist today.
Thanks right folks!
I enjoy going to the dentist.
This has not always been the case.
When I was young, I hated it.
Now, I count it a blessing to be able to chill in a chair without any guilt.
Today, I got to have fillings replaced in two teeth.
I was surprised when he said he was going to put a topical on first so that he could give me the shot to numb me up. I did not get this luxury when I was younger.
Bring it on Dr. Z!
I believe that he got to use each and every tool in his toolbox.
He pulled out one of his tools and I swear to you it was a mini hair dryer! It didn't push any air out but it looked just like a dryer. No idea what it was but I am sure it had a purpose.
After 5 hours of a numb mouth I was finally able to eat. Tonight my mouth is sore but I was told to expect that. I am praying that tomorrow I will be back to normal.
If not, I guess I'll just have to eat soft foods like,
uuummmmm,
Thanks right folks!
I enjoy going to the dentist.
This has not always been the case.
When I was young, I hated it.
Now, I count it a blessing to be able to chill in a chair without any guilt.
Today, I got to have fillings replaced in two teeth.
I was surprised when he said he was going to put a topical on first so that he could give me the shot to numb me up. I did not get this luxury when I was younger.
Bring it on Dr. Z!
I believe that he got to use each and every tool in his toolbox.
He pulled out one of his tools and I swear to you it was a mini hair dryer! It didn't push any air out but it looked just like a dryer. No idea what it was but I am sure it had a purpose.
After 5 hours of a numb mouth I was finally able to eat. Tonight my mouth is sore but I was told to expect that. I am praying that tomorrow I will be back to normal.
If not, I guess I'll just have to eat soft foods like,
uuummmmm,
ice cream?!
Bummer!
Hugs,
Jeanette
Jeanette

3 comments:
You are much more brave than I could be!! I have to take a pill to just get my teeth cleaned! Ughhh!
I start wishing for the flu the night before or anything that would make it possible to cancel my dentist appointment! If that does not happen, I have to take a pill before I go!
They love me there and I bring them such joy when I walk in the door...NOT, the joy comes when I walk out!!! LOL!
Life doesn't get much better than a trip to the dentist!
I hope you're all better today.
Guess what's next door to our dentist?
A Cold Stone Creamery!
Hope you're feeling good today!
Post a Comment