After last nights football game (yep, we won!) we brought home a couple of extra girls for a sleepover. Abby got to do some babysitting and we all got home about the same time. It was great night for a football game. Cold but not much wind.
Abby has a basketball game this morning that my DH is attending. It is over an hour away and Gabby has a band competition that she needs to be at soooo we are split up for the morning. We will head over to the band competition this afternoon but are happy to say we have nothing going on tonight.
Gabby is mowing the grass right now and I have gotten the ironning done and am working on some laundry. Not much else to do.
It is a beautiful fall day here today and we are loving it! The trees are starting to turn and the temps are going to be in the low 70's upper 60's for the next week. To me, this is PERFECT!
Life is good :}
Hugs!
Jeanette
Abby has a basketball game this morning that my DH is attending. It is over an hour away and Gabby has a band competition that she needs to be at soooo we are split up for the morning. We will head over to the band competition this afternoon but are happy to say we have nothing going on tonight.
Gabby is mowing the grass right now and I have gotten the ironning done and am working on some laundry. Not much else to do.
It is a beautiful fall day here today and we are loving it! The trees are starting to turn and the temps are going to be in the low 70's upper 60's for the next week. To me, this is PERFECT!
Life is good :}
Hugs!
Jeanette

5 comments:
Hi Jeanette!
Your girls sure do keep you busy!
I hope you have a lazy evening, and a fun Sunday!
Hugs,
Mimi
Y'all are one busy family! :o)
Oh I am so GLAD that you ended with Life is Perfect! That makes me happy!
Life is good here too but I am fretting over my lost computer time :(
Have a wonderful week Jeanette!
Hey! Bama is still #2!
our leaves look so beautiful right now :) More changing to come... I was able to bypass some stuff and fixed my blog...
Have a great week Jeanette
I love this time of year. The trees turning and the temperature changing are wonderful!
Post a Comment