As I sit here all wrapped in my cuddly soft pink robe
(because I bought it a month ago and have been dying to wear it - it is finally cold enough!),
I can still smell ice cream in my hair.
I spent most of my day at work and am excited to say that our store has the first official pumpkin pies for the fall season.
I have not made them before but they were super fun and super easy!!
Tomorrow I am hoping to actually taste some of the pumpkin ice cream.
Besides the pies I got 12 cakes done thanks for the gals that made the cakes to start with. They were a huge blessing to me today!
Time for me to enjoy the rest of my evening. Praying that you enjoy yours!!
Hugs!
Jeanette
(because I bought it a month ago and have been dying to wear it - it is finally cold enough!),
I can still smell ice cream in my hair.
I spent most of my day at work and am excited to say that our store has the first official pumpkin pies for the fall season.
I have not made them before but they were super fun and super easy!!
Tomorrow I am hoping to actually taste some of the pumpkin ice cream.
Besides the pies I got 12 cakes done thanks for the gals that made the cakes to start with. They were a huge blessing to me today!
Time for me to enjoy the rest of my evening. Praying that you enjoy yours!!
Hugs!
Jeanette

5 comments:
Pumpkin pie season, yummy! Never had pumpkin pie ice cream, I must try that!
Refer to my previous post on how much I love pumpkin. Haha! Let me know how the pumpkin ice cream is. :)
I hope it's as good as the cake batter, my personal favorite.
OH YUMMY! It's Pumpkin Spice Latte season, too!
Thanks for your comment over on my blog...I'm fine. When I set my eyes on people instead of my Lord I get disappointed...DUH, right??!! ;o)
Hugs back at ya!!
We are going to have to stop in and get one of those!
Hugs Sis!
Post a Comment