I got nothing tonight!
Absolutely.
Positively.
Nothing.
Oh, wait! We had this happen tonight:
My eldest decided to tell me to "chill" tonight in a most disrespectful tone.
Yeah, that made me real happy!
To her dispair, she also said it in front of my hubs.
Bad move, kiddo!
She was promptly put into her place and humbled with an apology to me.
This made for a pretty quiet night as she finished her homework, grabbed her shower and headed for bed.
At least I heard the beloved, I heart you, before she went off to bed.
I heart her too!
Note, to my youngest - don't repeat sisters actions.
Hope your day was better than mine :}
Hugs,
Jeanette
Absolutely.
Positively.
Nothing.
Oh, wait! We had this happen tonight:
My eldest decided to tell me to "chill" tonight in a most disrespectful tone.
Yeah, that made me real happy!
To her dispair, she also said it in front of my hubs.
Bad move, kiddo!
She was promptly put into her place and humbled with an apology to me.
This made for a pretty quiet night as she finished her homework, grabbed her shower and headed for bed.
At least I heard the beloved, I heart you, before she went off to bed.
I heart her too!
Note, to my youngest - don't repeat sisters actions.
Hope your day was better than mine :}
Hugs,
Jeanette

3 comments:
Kids say the darndest things!
Sorry you had a bad day!
Hugs,
Mimi
I have sent my son to bed in tears because he hit his sister and got into trouble for it. We have spoiled him.
TONIGHT by the way. All that was tonight.
It's not always easy is it? Glad that you have a REAL man for a husband that would not let that slide.
Post a Comment