The girls had a 1/2 day of school today.
Teachers institute.
We were all excited.
My mom took us out to dinner and then we went shopping for pj's for the girls for Christmas.
Grandma and grandpa always buy the kids pj's for Christmas.
Teachers institute.
We were all excited.
My mom took us out to dinner and then we went shopping for pj's for the girls for Christmas.
Grandma and grandpa always buy the kids pj's for Christmas.
I got a pair too!
Gabby was thrilled to find out that she got a 100% A+ on her biology test.
She did a dance.
Something similar to this....
(you may want to turn it to mute, Elaine uses the h.e. double hockeysticks word)
Ok, well maybe not that bad but something very similar!!
The kids in her class could not believe that she did better than they did.
I think that is pretty low on their part but she sure ruined the curve for them :}
Tonight we finally got to try Patrice's potato soup recipe.
It is AWESOME!
My kids LOVED it.
YUMMO!
THANK YOU PATRICE!!!
We have enough to last us for at least the next few days but, hey,
leftovers are great aren't they?!
Still working on Christmas for my girls but at least they have given me a few ideas.
Off to do more shopping!
Love & Hugs,
Jeanette
Gabby was thrilled to find out that she got a 100% A+ on her biology test.
She did a dance.
Something similar to this....
(you may want to turn it to mute, Elaine uses the h.e. double hockeysticks word)
Ok, well maybe not that bad but something very similar!!
The kids in her class could not believe that she did better than they did.
I think that is pretty low on their part but she sure ruined the curve for them :}
Tonight we finally got to try Patrice's potato soup recipe.
It is AWESOME!
My kids LOVED it.
YUMMO!
THANK YOU PATRICE!!!
We have enough to last us for at least the next few days but, hey,
leftovers are great aren't they?!
Still working on Christmas for my girls but at least they have given me a few ideas.
Off to do more shopping!
Love & Hugs,
Jeanette

6 comments:
I must have missed the potato soup recipe! So bummed! Of course, I could not cook without a kitchen
;-(
Oh well, soon I guess!
Hugs sis
Congrats to her for scoring a 100!
Great job Gabby! The video is too funny. I almost spit out my drink! LOL! And thanks for sharing the potato soup recipe! I LOVE new recipes!
Oh brother go read the comment that someone by the name of MissLippy left me on the Obama complaint. Then go look at her website. Some of her posts makes me scratch my head in wonderment that she is a Highschool teacher!!
AMEN SISTA! Thank you :)
And congrats on the A+. Tell her to come help my daughter in biology!
OT, but... :-)
I've read some of your comments, over on 'Janabanana's' blog. And I just had to stop over and say Hi.
Miss Mari-Nanci
In The Mind Of A Grandmother
Smilnsigh
Post a Comment