Can you believe that when we were heading home from Abby's basketball game that is was snowing? Not a lot but you could hear it hitting the windshield like rain.
The girls thought is was cool.
I love snow so I thought it was cool too!!
Abby is getting her braces off tomorrow - at least her bottom ones.
She is excited and can hardly wait.
I can't believe that we are not done paying for them yet and she is getting them off!
I'll be happy when that bill is totally paid for!
My Christmas shopping is just about done for my nieces and nephews.
The girls thought is was cool.
I love snow so I thought it was cool too!!
Abby is getting her braces off tomorrow - at least her bottom ones.
She is excited and can hardly wait.
I can't believe that we are not done paying for them yet and she is getting them off!
I'll be happy when that bill is totally paid for!
My Christmas shopping is just about done for my nieces and nephews.
My girls are a different story.
Their birthday's are in December and January too so it just makes it worse.
I'm thinking a digital camera for Gabby but I'm not sure.
She hasn't come up with anything that she really wants either.
Abby has requested a few things and I ordered them for her today.
I do all of my shopping online.
So far I have only had to pay shipping on 2 items.
Much better than having to go from store to store don't ya think?!
I'm thinking maybe some cool earrings for Gabby for her birthday but I'm not sure.
She doesn't really need clothes which is a shocker.
Abby requested no jewelry. She is not a huge jewelry girl.
So with her I am stuck.
I would take any suggestions that anyone may have for teenagers.
I haven't heard what the big thing is for this year.
Life is pretty boring this week.
Volleyball is over but basketball is still going.
At least we are down to one sport!!
Time to get the girls to bed.
Hugs!
Jeanette
Their birthday's are in December and January too so it just makes it worse.
I'm thinking a digital camera for Gabby but I'm not sure.
She hasn't come up with anything that she really wants either.
Abby has requested a few things and I ordered them for her today.
I do all of my shopping online.
So far I have only had to pay shipping on 2 items.
Much better than having to go from store to store don't ya think?!
I'm thinking maybe some cool earrings for Gabby for her birthday but I'm not sure.
She doesn't really need clothes which is a shocker.
Abby requested no jewelry. She is not a huge jewelry girl.
So with her I am stuck.
I would take any suggestions that anyone may have for teenagers.
I haven't heard what the big thing is for this year.
Life is pretty boring this week.
Volleyball is over but basketball is still going.
At least we are down to one sport!!
Time to get the girls to bed.
Hugs!
Jeanette

5 comments:
Tell Abs congratulations on her braces getting removed!!! Wow, it is hard to believe we have made it through three teenage girls in braces!
Hey, have you tried looking for something unusual on Etsy for Abby? There are a ton of ideas on there. One of a kind stuff for a one of a kind kid!
Hi Aunt Ween!!!!!!!
Say hi to the girls for me, and tell Abby congrats!
Oh my goodness......Christmas shopping......UGHHHHHH!
When you get done will you start for me????? Again, UUGGHHHHH!!
Sorry I am no help, I have teenage boys, so we are totally on the opposite side of the spectrum! Our Christmas list consist of guns, ammo and hunting supplies, not the cute earrings, clothes and pink things that make my heart melt....again another uugghhhhhh!
He he!
Tell Abby congrats on getting half the braces removed! It's a shame that braces are so much that us parents can't get them paid off before they come off!!
It is so HARD to shop for them once they get past the toys. I am buying my girls clothes because they REALLY need them. Not sure what else though.
Good luck shopping for your daughters.
My kids will be getting braces soon. Almost all of their baby teeth are gone.
I do all of my shopping online, too. It's so much easier!
The older the kids get, the harder it is to find gifts for them!
Does she need anything for her room? Does she have an ipod, or is there any software she'd like? Maybe a cute flip video camcorder?
Post a Comment