Veteran's Day for us means that the kids are out of school.
I headed off to bible study this morning while the girls stayed home and chilled.
After study I went home to get the girls.
They got to go get some immunizations.
Two of them.
Gabby gets totally freaked and cries before they even touch her.
I told her it was easier when she was a baby.
We made a quick run over to work to do a cake that was due tonight.
The cake display was hit hard this weekend so I know what I'll be doing the rest of the week.
They have a new promotion going on with the cakes so for the next three days, I'll be spending at work. There is a new cake that needs to be put out as well.
Gingerbread something.
I'm not sure how well they will go over.
For some reason the pumpkin pies don't move so well in our store but they move a ton in the other store. It is always hard to forecast what will and won't sell.
Guess I'll just go in and bang out some cakes from 10-5 tomorrow.
My back will most likely be sore but the display should look great!
I have an Events meeting tonight for a gig at church.
We are having a Domestic Diva's event on the 20th.
Basically, we have asked ladies of the church to come and speak about a specific subject.
This is usually a large event because the ladies want to learn how to do something new.
I'm doing a cupcake decorating class and a candy making class.
I am hoping to get to the "saving $$ at the grocery store class"
Many young moms will head to the "making your own baby food class"
along with the "card making class"
or "decorating for the holiday's class"
There will be pretty much something for everybody (how to defend yourself).
It will be fun and I can't wait to get it over with!
That will mean there is only one week until Thanksgiving.
I love spending time with family during the holidays!
It is so relaxing and we usually think back to the good old days with the "remember when" question.
I
LOVE
IT!
I need to be getting my family feed so I gotta run.
Tomorrow night is a basketball game so I'll have to figure out what to throw in the crockpot.
Chili sounds wonderful!
Stay warm!
Hugs,
Jeanette
I headed off to bible study this morning while the girls stayed home and chilled.
After study I went home to get the girls.
They got to go get some immunizations.
Two of them.
Gabby gets totally freaked and cries before they even touch her.
I told her it was easier when she was a baby.
We made a quick run over to work to do a cake that was due tonight.
The cake display was hit hard this weekend so I know what I'll be doing the rest of the week.
They have a new promotion going on with the cakes so for the next three days, I'll be spending at work. There is a new cake that needs to be put out as well.
Gingerbread something.
I'm not sure how well they will go over.
For some reason the pumpkin pies don't move so well in our store but they move a ton in the other store. It is always hard to forecast what will and won't sell.
Guess I'll just go in and bang out some cakes from 10-5 tomorrow.
My back will most likely be sore but the display should look great!
I have an Events meeting tonight for a gig at church.
We are having a Domestic Diva's event on the 20th.
Basically, we have asked ladies of the church to come and speak about a specific subject.
This is usually a large event because the ladies want to learn how to do something new.
I'm doing a cupcake decorating class and a candy making class.
I am hoping to get to the "saving $$ at the grocery store class"
Many young moms will head to the "making your own baby food class"
along with the "card making class"
or "decorating for the holiday's class"
There will be pretty much something for everybody (how to defend yourself).
It will be fun and I can't wait to get it over with!
That will mean there is only one week until Thanksgiving.
I love spending time with family during the holidays!
It is so relaxing and we usually think back to the good old days with the "remember when" question.
I
LOVE
IT!
I need to be getting my family feed so I gotta run.
Tomorrow night is a basketball game so I'll have to figure out what to throw in the crockpot.
Chili sounds wonderful!
Stay warm!
Hugs,
Jeanette

2 comments:
Hey you!!! Sounds as if you will be busy for the rest of the week . . . bummer!
Have a great one, whatever you do!
Put a Mac on your Christmas list.
You are busy!! The Domestic Diva event sounds fun and such a creative name. Have a super day! I hope you are able to get some rest.
Post a Comment