The kids are done with school for the week.
They actually got to get out of school early today
so they could go to the dentist.
They love to go to the dentist.
Gabby actually has to have her wisdom teeth pulled
in the next year or so.
She also has a cavity.
I needed to get into work so my DH stepped in and
took care of getting them to the dentist and home.
As I sit here typing, I keep smelling the sweet smell of ice cream.
The smell stays in my hair.
Better than greasy burgers don't ya think?
I have had more than one person comment on me smelling like ice cream.
I think it is kinda funny.
Mani's and pedi's tomorrow!
YIPEE!!!
We had a sweet time of laughing during dinner tonight.
Abby made a comment last night that made me
look at her as if she was a blonde.
"Mom, what day is the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade on tv?
Is it on Christmas?"
Sometimes I think my kids should be on Jay Leno's "Jaywalking" segment.
They would probably win!
So tonight at dinner I reminded Abby of her comment
and she was slightly embarrassed.
It was good to hear simple unstressed laughter!
No ball practice, homework, projects, softball, orchestra, band.
Nothing - just giggles.
LOVE.
IT.
Life is sweet tonight.
For that I am grateful!!
Hugs,
Jeanette
They actually got to get out of school early today
so they could go to the dentist.
They love to go to the dentist.
Gabby actually has to have her wisdom teeth pulled
in the next year or so.
She also has a cavity.
I needed to get into work so my DH stepped in and
took care of getting them to the dentist and home.
As I sit here typing, I keep smelling the sweet smell of ice cream.
The smell stays in my hair.
Better than greasy burgers don't ya think?
I have had more than one person comment on me smelling like ice cream.
I think it is kinda funny.
Mani's and pedi's tomorrow!
YIPEE!!!
We had a sweet time of laughing during dinner tonight.
Abby made a comment last night that made me
look at her as if she was a blonde.
"Mom, what day is the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade on tv?
Is it on Christmas?"
Sometimes I think my kids should be on Jay Leno's "Jaywalking" segment.
They would probably win!
So tonight at dinner I reminded Abby of her comment
and she was slightly embarrassed.
It was good to hear simple unstressed laughter!
No ball practice, homework, projects, softball, orchestra, band.
Nothing - just giggles.
LOVE.
IT.
Life is sweet tonight.
For that I am grateful!!
Hugs,
Jeanette

2 comments:
Great post, and it is so good just to sit, unstressed about life and the daily grind and enjoy our family.
Love the Thanksgiving Day Parade comment, sounds like something I would ask!!
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your family time.
Post a Comment