Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The stuff that life is made of....

Sorry I have been A.W.A.L. again!

Life has been crazy the last few days. Tonight I am finally able to sit down and get some rest. The kitchen still needs to be cleaned but it will wait until tomorrow. Because of my exhausting weekend I did not get the whole house cleaned yesterday (I know - shocking!).

Sunday was a full day of travel and club volleyball. Gabby and I had a good time but we were exhausted when we finally got home! We got up at 5am and left by 6am. We got home at 10pm. Gabby still had a little bit of homework to finish. Don't feel bad for her - she had time to get it done and she didn't do it. Her fault!

Our lives are full of volleyball games. Abby's team had a match last night and again tonight. Thursday brings yet another one. Gabby's team has another tourney this weekend but at least that one is in our town. Not sure if my back is going to make it. I'm thinking of taking a heating pad with me :}

Work is crazy this week. I have a wall full of special order cakes plus I need to make more cupcakes. They are a hit!!! One of the day shift gals went in on Saturday and made a ton of them and we only have 2 flavors left and assorted is all gone too. Speaking of cupcakes. Is anyone watching this season's Biggest Loser? It is a really good one!

Time to go pick up Gabby. I'm going to get back home and get into my jammies and hit the couch for the night.

Hugs all!

Jeanette

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIFE IS CRAZY!Our week has been exhausting too - but I have been home! My back was hurting last night and today and it doesn't help that Aunt Flo came to visit! Nice, huh? I guess it is better than the alternative - right?

Love ya

ADMIN said...

Those girls of yours know how to keep mom oon the go!
I'm going to get some of those Cold Stone cupcakes for the kids this week, and I'm going to get a little taste of one.
I hope you are having a great week!

Cheffie-Mom said...

I hope you get some rest this weekend! Stop by and say hello soon!

Unknown said...

Hi :) Lets hope life slows down a bit..

Yeah Valentines is everyday :) But hubby insists on a date night... it will be nice