Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Whirlwind

Whew!

I'm a tired girl tonight. It has been a long day and for some reason, I want to grab my blankie and my pillow and go to sleep.

Well, maybe cause it is 8:50pm!

What?

Where did the night go????

Oh, yeah!

I sat through Abby's last volleyball game before regionals start. That was immediately following my 6+ hours at work.

My whole day is gone. I got alot done (in fact one of the gals commented on my "groove" I was in today). 18 cakes built yesterday, 18 cakes decorated today plus 18 more cakes built. OK, I can't take credit for 7 of the cakes built today 'cause I left them for the night crew to help out with. Tomorrow brings the making of cupcakes and decorating of 18 cakes plus building 18 more. Will it get done? I have NO idea! The last 18 cakes should get us into REALLY good shape in the "overstock" department. So, maybe next week will be a bit less hectic. As predicted, we had more special order cakes today plus some wanting cupcakes. I am so thankful for one of the day gals coming in to work on cupcakes tomorrow. Those little buggers just fly out the door!

OK, time to grab my blankie!

Night,

Jeanette

4 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

I hope everyone is feeling better, after the sickness that was going around your house. And I also hope you are getting some much needed rest as I type. (:

j said...

I read on a blog SOMEWHERE that a chick was going to get some cupcakes from your chain. I IMMEDIATELY thought of you :)

Rest up!

Michelle said...

sounds very busy...yet yummy too..rest well!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I hope you have a great nights sleep.