Tuesday, usually is a fairly quiet day.
I spent the morning at bible study. We finished up a Precept study on Daniel. We start Genesis next week. Should be interesting! If you have never done a Precept study, find one in the area and give it a whirl. It is ALOT of work but it is totally worth it. This is my third year in a Precept study the first two years we spent studying Revelation and did Daniel to work back to Revelation. It was excellent! So helpful to line up all the end times prophecy.
Afterward I ran home to check up on Abby. She stayed home again today to just rest and get some food into her. She is still pretty weak and stayed on the couch all day. She will head back to school tomorrow.
Back out the door I go to get some cakes done. There were 8 cakes that needed to be decorated and a ton that needed to be built. I got the decorating done and used up all the cakes tins, chocolate cake AND red velvet cake and was back out the door by 4pm.
Quick ran home to throw some meatballs and french fries in the oven and thaw out some applesauce. Pick up Gabby from conditioning and get back home to eat supper. Run Gabby back to school for a two hour softball practice. Gabby finishes up softball at 8pm and I'll be heading down the road for the 4th time today to pick her up.
It has been a long day and I have three more days to go. I'm praying that I'll be able to whip out cakes faster than fast. The plan is to stock the display and stockpile in the freezer so that in future weeks I won't have to spend 20 hours a week at work. I'm getting tired of the 4 day work week and would really like to get down to three days. Stockpiling is the only way that will happen. Once again, the cakes are flying out the door. No particular reason for it, just a lot of people buying cakes. Only 4 special order cakes this week though, that is down from 9 last week. Course, Wednesday is the day that everyone calls in for a pick up on Thursday. We'll see!
I'll be spending the rest of the night reading a book and napping before bed. What? You don't nap before bed?? I do, almost every night and it is wonderful, you should give it a try :}
Gotta run and get Gab.
Hugs,
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
8 months ago

3 comments:
Jaime went back to school today. Probably should have kept her home to rest. She was wiped when she got home. She also is still not eating normal. Wow, that was a bad bug! Hope Abby is doing better now.
Stockpiling ice cream cakes-sounds like fun!
I go to bed too early to nap first, in fact I'm off to bed right now.
Wow you had a busy day yesterday, hope you caught a break today.
Post a Comment