Friday, February 27, 2009

A Letter of Warning!

Dear Crazy Mom Driver in the MINIVAN:

I know you are a busy lady.

I've been there and done that with the little one's in tow.

Please know that I am not mocking you as you ride up my tail. I'm praying that you hang up your phone and come to your senses before you push me off the road. REMEMBER, you have kids in the vehicle with you and they would like to grow up. Yep, I'm pretty sure of it!

So next week when I am headed off to work and you pull your minivan up behind me out of nowhere because you are driving like a bat out of h. e. double hockey sticks.... Be warned! I am revolting against mom's in minivans, talking on their cell phones, while there kids are watching movies in the back row. I will be driving the speed limit but not a mile over ('cause I'm putting on my cruise control). Maybe this will get the message through to you. If not, I'm turning your license plate in to my bosses wife. She is a cop and, yes, she packs every day. Just so you know!

Signed,
The driver in the little red honda that you would prefer to use as a speed bump.

(As you can see I have had a rough week with minivan drivers! Please, no offense to you ladies that drive those minivans - just keep in mind that you are carrying precious cargo and to quote one of our fav family movies - they don't wanna spend the holidays dead!) Yep, it is good to have connections :}

6 comments:

Patrice and Higgins said...

Ahahahaha!! Nice letter! I promise if I am ever in your neck of the woods I'll try to stay clear, I don't want a ticket. Nope, don't drive a mini van, but I do have a lead foot! :(

ADMIN said...

I drive a minivan, but I go the speed limit and everyone behind me can't wait to pass me.
Have a super weekend!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I hate it when people drive like that:(

Anonymous said...

GO GET EM!

j said...

So glad it was a letter to mini van moms and not moms in white Tahoes with Dust Bunny Hostage tags on front :)

Cheffie-Mom said...

Speaking of crazy drivers - have you seen my post today? LOL!