Yes!
I am still alive :}
My internet connection was dead all weekend.
I started shaking and the girls started to dig pretty heavy into the ice cream. We all just stared at the modem thingy willing it to start working.
I DIDN'T!
I have not yet completely gotten back up to speed on all my blog reading but I have been trying. It is hard to catch up after being left "out of the loop" for so long.
I would like to thank the Comcast guys that came over yesterday (between 1 and 5 pm) to put us back together. It was a cable problem and they had us fixed lickety split but then they should have because there were four trucks here working on it. Two thumbs up to the Comcast guys!
THANK YOU :}
Well, it has finally happened.
Abby got her braces off! She has been counting down the days. It took all of 20 minutes for her to get them off and ready to go out the door. She was all smiles and has been quoting one of our favorite movies. Elf....
"I like to smile. Smiling is my favorite!"
I'll get some pics posted as soon as she lets me take some. For some reason, they think that all pictures will automatically go on my blog. What is up with that?!
Hugs!
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
7 months ago

7 comments:
Congrats to Abby! My daughter just got braces put on in february. My son will get tehm next week. good times!
Life without the internet is just not the same. I'm happy to see you back in action!
Can't wait to see the new and improved teeth! And I understand how frustrating the internet being down can be! Yeah that it's back up! :o)
Sorry your internet was down. I don't know what I would do if mine went down. I just read that back to myself and that sounds really bad doesn't it. What did we ever do before the internet?
Yay for the Comcast guys, yay for Abby, smiles all around!!
I was getting ready to e-mail you, but since I am being quite lazy this evening, I will ask you here! Could you please e-mail me your address @
jpdbj(at)dishmail(dot)net
I am making a special handmade "something" for you this weekend and need your address!!
Woo hoo for Abby! My son was so excited when he got his braces off. I'm glad your internet is back up and going. Have a super day!
Hey there Jeanette - Pastor P only has an email address - you can email him though and he will email you back - that is how I asked him for his devotional.
I will email you the address.
Congratulations to Abby! We are on the About to do braces side of things.
I am sure Abby looks gorgeous and she has to be cool to be quoting Elf!
Post a Comment