Monday, March 23, 2009

I feel like I should walk the red carpet!


Sweet Patrice over at Blessings Amid Chaos awarded me the wonderful award. Of course, it comes with rules!

Two rules accompany this award:

1. Confess 5 things you are addicted to.
2. Pass the award on to 5 deserving bloggers.

Five addictions (in no particular order):

1. I check facebook everyday to see what everyone is up to. I can't help it - I have to know!

2. Chocolate - a must have EVERYDAY!

3. My laptop and wireless printer. I use them multiple times everyday - I heart them both and wonder what I would do without them.

4. Love - I'm addicted to my family. Yep, sometimes they make me crazy but I couldn't live without them - they keep me young and crazy. Just where I love to be :}

5. My dvr. We get to skip all the commercials and I get frustrated when we are actually watching a live show. I just wanna skip all the commercials! Fast forward, fast forward.....

Five Deserving Bloggers:

Julie, my sister, at Blessed With Five. Because, she is an awesome big sister and although we had our rough times when we were younger, we are the best of friends now. Love you, Julie! (Due to family issues Julie's blog is by invite only)

Kendra, at The Secret Life of Kendra, is a fairly new blogger. Her blog is down to earth and simple - but always makes me smile. She homeschools her 3 kids (including her set of twins). She has way more energy than anyone I know :}

Little miss, Hearts Full of Love, Melissa. She used to be a fellow co-worker and is a real sweetie. If you need any tips on flowers, give her a shout. She has more than one GORGEOUS flower garden.

Megan, at Another Season Fades Away. Megan is a brand spankin' new graduate from nursing school. I think I may have babysat her once. She is a hoot to keep up with!

Last but certainly not least, Mimi at Palm Trees and Blue Skies. What can I say? She has it all together and is way cool! She lives out in So. Cal. and keeps it real.

I would like to open the award up to all my readers - take it - you deserve it! But today I'm a rule-follower so I had to play by the rules. You don't have to though - really, I won't tell. It's a Monday - go ahead - you know you want to :}

Hugs!

Jeanette

5 comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

congrats on the award, I will have to check out the blogs you posted:)

ADMIN said...

Thank you,my dahling friend! It is a great honor to accept this award!

Meg said...

Thanks! :) You're too sweet!

Kendra S. said...

You like me. You really like me.

I am so unworthy!!!

Cheffie-Mom said...

Congrats on the award! I'm off to check out the blogs you posted. Have a super weekend!