As promised, my next post is a "pay it forward"
Meaning that I participated in Patrice's pay it forward (about 2 months ago) and have received a way cool crafty item from her.
Take a look....She says she isn't "crafty" but I don't believe her!
Anyway, if ya wanna play?? Here are the rules to the "pay It Forward":
The first 3 bloggers to leave a comment saying "I want to play & pay!" will receive a hand-made gift from me.
Those 3 bloggers promise to post this challenge on their blog (meaning they too will ‘Pay-It-Forward’, creating a handmade gift for the first 3 bloggers that leave a comment on their blog!!)
I'm thinking about doing a cool piece of jewelry (maybe a watch) but we will have to see! So, I guess the question is, are you gutsy enough to say you will pay it forward?
In other news - I have once again dropped the blogging ball. My last few weeks have been crazy to say the least. We have had ball games or track meets every night and sometimes both on the same night.
Today, Mother's Day, was spent going to church and mostly chillin'. Bill, Gabby and I went up the road about a mile to a nursery and picked up all our flowers and Gabby and I got them planted this afternoon. I finished a book and will have a Coldstone cupcake as soon as I'm done with this post. My family as been with me all day and that is enough for me :}
Tomorrow I have the joy of going to the dentist (yes, I like going to the dentist). This trip won't be fun but at least I get to lounge in a comfy chair for a few hours. I have to have a crown put on so I'll be numb for a long time. They have requested that I bring Coldstone cupcakes to them so I have them ready to go. I laugh at that irony!!
My usually cleaning day is pretty much blown out the window so I'll do a mini clean and call it a day. I would love to say that I'm taking the week off of work but I can't do that. I'm sure our surplus is pretty much gone but if it isn't, I won't have to work so hard this week.
I need to get to finishing up the registration forms for the girls for school next year. Can you believe that we have all the forms already and they want them back by May 15th?! Seesh, its like they want to plan ahead or something :}
Hugs,
Merry Christmas
7 months ago

6 comments:
I want to play and pay. :o)
So what do I have to do for a cupcake???? lol
Happy Mother's Day!!
Trust me...I am really not that crafty!! A fluke, I tell ya!
Hey Jeanette!
You know I want to play and pay!
I make awesome aluminum foil sculptures!
Well, a day late and a dollar short :)
I think her project really WAS crafty! Very pretty!
Have a great week Jeanette.
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Post a Comment