Friday, May 15, 2009

Week in review

Here is a recap of my week.....

Dentist
Work
Work
Sick kid - Abby has bronchitis but is on zpak and cough medicine with codiene (I may just have to use some of that when she is done - ok I heard you! - I won't use any of her meds)
Now, I'm sick and am missing girls night out :{ I'll miss Abby's sectional track meet tomorrow too. I'm just praying that she will be able to run! If not they will put her in long jump and high jump and call it a day.

That is about it......sniff, cough, blowing nose, washing hands. By the way, if you have never tried the Puffs plus Vicks - they are AWESOME! May possibly have to buy stock in that one....

Time for bed!

4 comments:

ADMIN said...

Definitely don't take the codeine!
I hope that Abby is better soon.
I thought of you tonight-we bought
cupcakes at Coldstone.

Kris said...

So excited for Abby! Maybe we'll have to trek over to EP this weekend to see her at the state track meet! :o) Feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Ugh I sure hope you get better soon! It takes forever it seems.

I have some more pics I want to post with my new camera :)

j said...

I'm sorry you are sick. A nasty summer cold bug is going around down here too. My mother even went to the doctor (SHOCKER).

Feel better speedy quick!