Exhaustion has set in tonight.
It is late.
I'm still up.
My eyes are heavy.
I have been working on my spring cleaning.
It would be easier to move!
I started on Monday and I am almost done with the second floor. I'll finished it tomorrow by cleaning the carpet on the stairs and hallway.
I kinda do a "Trading Spaces" kinda cleaning. Pull everything out of the room, wipe down baseboards, washing all bedding, wash window coverings, wash windows, clean out closets, clean out dressers, etc. So far this week, I have cleaned 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms and 6 closets. My washer and dryer have been going nonstop since Monday and is still going tonight.
Bed will feel good tonight!
Tomorrow brings cleaning the office and 1/2 bath on the main floor. Friday will be the family room and possibly the sunroom (although it has ALOT of windows so that room may wait until Sunday). I'll probably finish on Monday with the kitchen. I have offered the girls some cold hard cash if they would help me with the kitchen. It is big and takes FOREVER to spring clean.
At this point, I would offer anyone cash if they wanna finish the job. I have forgotten how hard it is to spring clean and work at the same time. So, I have been cleaning carpet and then working for the day so the carpet can dry, come home and put everything back together sometime between dinner and bed.
Speaking of bed, I need to hit mine.
Hugs all!
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
7 months ago

7 comments:
You make me tired! When you are done with yours, mine will be available!
love and hugs
Dear Super Woman Mom,
I just started my spring cleaning yesterday. I plan on cleaning the carpets over the weekend. This morning I took down the upstairs blinds, washed them, and they're outside drying now. I wish that my fairy godmother would come and grant me a wish right now!
Have fun and use threats, blackmail, or whatever it takes to get some help!
Hugs!
Mimi
You go girl! Want to do mine next? (:
You definitely go all out. Even if you gave up on spring cleaning, your house would still look amazing. :)
I REALLY need to do the type of cleaning that you have done. I don't know that I will get that into it tomorrow but it will definitely be a cleaning day for me :(
You said you agreed with me, over at Dust Bunny's Blog, so I had to come an see just how cool you are.
Well, I dunno. "Clean, washer/dryer, baseboards, window sills, clean out closets and dressers..." Holy cow! But don't you have any wrenches or hammers or saws to wipe down?
We were in Chicago recently. Took the train through Central Illinois to get there. Great ride.
Stop by sometime.
Since I started working, I rarely do spring cleaning anymore. I never feel completely clean and put together, so of that, I am envious.
Post a Comment