Sunday, March 15, 2009

My life, in pictures!

OK, folks - here are the promised pictures. I haven't had time until tonight to get them scanned and ready to go. I decided you might enjoy the baby to grown up pictures so here goes!



3 months old

1 year old

4 years old

Kindergarten

1st Grade

2nd grade

4th grade

5th grade


11th birthday - I was SO excited to get a calculator!
I think that was the last time I was excited about math :}

6th grade

7th grade

8th grade
My worst school picture EVER!

Freshman

Junior

Senior
No snickers out there!
I was not really a tree hugger - I just looked like one.

18 years old
My first car!
1980 Ford Pinto.
Yep, the same one that exploded on inpact!

20 years old

So hard to believe that I have grown up so much since then!


Now, on to my birthday celebration!

I brought this pie home from work.
It is called - There is Chocolate in My Peanut Butter Pie.
It was yummy and there is still a few slices left that we will get to munch on for awhile!

So, what did I get for my birthday?
My fabulous sister, Julie, sent me some flowers that are still openning up - they are gorgeous and make me smile!
I got some $$ from my MIL and parents that I will be spending on new spring clothes.
My DH decided to buy me some additional bling.
Keep in mind that I don't own alot of expensive jewelry so this is a treat!
It is an addition to my three stone ring that he got me 3 years ago this past Christmas.

It is really pretty and I love it!

Abby was sick through Friday but is doing much better.
The girls don't have school on Monday or Tuesday because of teacher institute so they are scheduled for an immunization shot, shopping with me, a movie with a friend and they each have practice. Gabby for softball and Abby for track.

I need to close for tonight.
I'm tired from the ice skating we did this afternoon.
I haven't skated since before the girls were born but I did really good.
The girls laughed and laughed at me but I did not fall even once (although I must say a huge THANK YOU to Tony & Christine as they saved me from what would have been my only fall).
My feet are still a bit sore and I'm sure I'll feel it in the morning :}

Looking forward to some beautiful weather at least the first few days of this week.
I am thankful that there is not any rain coming our way as the flooding in our area is huge! It was bad this past fall but it is even worse right now.
I feel bad for the people being affected as some businesses are closed as well.
I have to say I am thankful that we are nowhere close to a flood plain!

Hugs to all and good night!!!

Jeanette

8 comments:

Patrice and Higgins said...

Loved the pictures! Glad you had a great birthday!

ADMIN said...

Oh my goodness, you were a cutie!
You still are!
I also had a pinto-blue with blue plaid interiot.Those were the days!

Unknown said...

Love the pigtails and the feathered do. Sounds like you had an awesome birthday. Your family is so cute.

Kris said...

I enjoyed seeing your pictures! I can't believe how much you and your girls look alike, particularly Abby. Wow. I'm glad you had such a nice birthday! You enjoy that pie!!!

Ellie said...

I found your blog a while back through Mimi and have enjoyed reading it very much as I also have 2 very busy active girls (almost 14 and 17 1/2). I had to chuckle when I saw the picture of the Pinto.....yep, my first car too....a lovely orangey-red color.

Anonymous said...

Although I have seen the pictures before - since I am you sister - they still bring a smile to my face!

Cheffie-Mom said...

Love the pictures! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful birthday! Julie is your sister??!!

Peppermint0984 said...

You look like the girls... or rather, both of them look like you. :)