Patrice tagged me so I guess, I'm IT!! It's all about the 8's....
8 things I am looking forward to...
1. My new countertops
2. Saturday's ladies luncheon
3. Breakfast with my bible study buddies tomorrow
4. See my new paint color on the walls
5. Reading a book just for the fun of it :}
6. Summer
7. Meeting my new niece - if she every gets here!
8. Wearing sandals
8 things I did yesterday...
1. Went to church
2. Had lunch with our care group
3. Dropped cookies off to new people that visited our church
4. Watched TV
5. Read a little bit of "The Shack" for a book review
6. Kept up with some of my blogging buddies
7. Stayed up too late because I couldn't sleep
8. Picked up a few things at the grocery store
8 things I wish I could do...
1. Speak Spanish
2. Algebra (just so I could help my kids with their homework)
3. Wiggle my nose and have my house cleaned
4. Clone myself
5. Eat without gaining weight
6. Get rid of the crazy bunnies that reside in my yard
7. Have a day completely to myself
8. Make the sun shine
8 shows I watch...
1. Bones
2. Chuck
3. 24
4. Real Housewives (I'm ashamed to admit this one!)
5. House Hunters
6. House
7. CSI: Miami & New York
8. Ace of Cakes
8 people I tag...
All of you that are reading this! Cause I'm tired and can't keep my eyes open any longer :}
Hugs!
Merry Christmas
7 months ago

5 comments:
I love Ace of Cakes and CSI!
I'm a House Humter's addict and I have every episode since da 1 of House on tape.
Bones is one of m faves, wish I could have the jewelry from every Bones episode!
I wish that I was a math whiz, too.
My husband is a math genius, and it's making me feel really dumb when the kids do their homework.
My kids know more math tham I do!
It was fun reading your 8's!
I am so with you on these three things:)
Wiggle my nose and have my house cleaned, Clone myself, Eat without gaining weight -- wouldn't that be wonderful.
Ive only ever heard of two of those shows and havent seen any of them. LOL Im not a TV watcher. I dont have anything agianst it but Im too antsy to sit there. I will sit through Fox News though with no problem. Go figure.
I am looking forward to seeing your countertops and walls too. You will post pics won't you?
Cool meme!
I wish I could wiggle my nose and have my house clean, too! Love it!
Post a Comment