Last night found us at the ball diamond until after 8pm. It was cold and breezy.
On the up side - they won 4-1!
The team is on a real streak but go into each game as if they have not won any this year. Gabby has been ordered to wear her hair the same way to every game. She also wears the same unmentionables - ahem - all washed mind you!
Since last week's win over Metamora (one of the biggest rivals in the area), the girls have been a bit superstitous. It is kinda funny as I hear the girls all ask Gab..."do you have on your lucky clothes? Yep! All of them?? Yep!"
We are enjoying getting to know all the girls. They keep her under their wing. Apparently one of the guys at school mentioned that Gabby was "hot" and that he was going to "ask her out". One of the upper classmen told him that he would not be asking her out and if he even came near her that she would beat the tar out of him. It made me giggle because I know she would and could do it! I am happy that the older girls are looking out for her.
We are trying to keep her head from inflating to the point that we can't get her in the car. She could put her head out the sunroof but she would probably get bugs in her teeth :} Guess that would be a good way to keep the boys away :}
Tomorrow night they play against my alma mater. It should be interesting. I don't know if I'll be able to make it as one of us needs to pick up Abby from track practice.
She did well tonight. She jumped 4'6" in high jump. She was happy with that especially since she was a bit afraid of the bar at the beginning of the season. Last year she kept falling on the bar wrong and it hurt. She was afraid that would happen again. So far it hasn't!
Hey, I will need to be looking for a new dishwasher. It hasn't died yet but my racks are rusting and they want $150 to replace each rack. So, I'll be looking for a new one in the coming months. It will be stainless and I am really wanting the inside to be stainless too. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Do you have a dishwasher that you have not had any trouble with? I have a Maytag but won't be purchasing another one due to all the issues we have had with Maytags since we bought a houseful of new ones 10 years ago.
Merry Christmas
8 months ago

1 comments:
I have a stainless whirlpool w/ the sanitizing temp. rinse. It has been a good dishwasher. We have had it for about 5 years. I've heard that LG is good, too.
Good luck with keeping the boys away from our daughters!
Post a Comment