Friday, April 17, 2009

Help!

We have a crisis!

For some reason, a pigeon has taken up residence on our tiny deck leading to the patio.

Shoooooo!

Go Away!

Our patio looks like it is being used for target practice, if you know what I mean.

YUCK!

Please leave - go back to New York City where you belong. Yep, you. Fat pigeon - move on along to another home.

Anyone have any ideas on getting rid of this guy?!

We also have an owl that lives fairly close. He keeps waking me up! Apparently, he feels that he should let everyone know that the sun is coming up. As if we didn't know that.

Who, who, who.....

Me, me me - you who keeps waking me up. Can't you sleep in just one day?

What is up with the birds this spring! I don't remember them this pesky in years past......

Between the birds and the bunnies we feel like we are being overtaken. Maybe I can get some of that extra money the govenment is throwing around in order to get these critters to move on. Hey, if the Califorians can get movey to get their tattoo's removed, I think I should get some to help the birds move on!

Seriously, it is for their own good! You never know what I may be willing to "feed" these guys just to get them moving again.

Seesh! Stupid bird is staring at me through the sliding door. Like he knows that I'm talking about him.

CREEPY!

Shooooo! GO AWAY!

AAAAAHHHHH - BIRDS!

I'm beginning to feel like I'm in the movie.

Ok, off to a ball game.

3 comments:

ADMIN said...

We have an owl that lies in our eucalyptus tree, and he
hoots up a storm. The best way to get rid of a pigeon is to get a cat! Are you sure he's not hanging out on your roof? We had to put up pigeon screens to get the pigeons off our roof.
Good luck!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Wow attack of the birds over there. I don't know anyway to get rid of them, sorry.

Patrice and Higgins said...

Ooooooooo, that does not sound good. Ya know, we have a friend that had a piegon come and stay for a while and now there are thousands, really, not joking here. Get rid of it NOW!! They have taken over her barns. It's not good.

My son loves to hunt, do you need me to send Bradley over with his gear?? It might be piegon season! He also loves rabbit stew....I mean rabbits!! :)