Friday, April 10, 2009

TADA! Secret Number 1 unveiled :}

Tell me what ya think!

Darling Patrice did me a makeover. She is AWESOME!

It just screams ME :}

Thanks again Patrice!!!!!

7 comments:

Kris said...

Looks GREAT! I love it. Haven't figured out how to do any of this with my blog yet. Guess I should figure that out huh?

ADMIN said...

Patrice did an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

PATRICE ROCKS!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Love the new blog. Patrice does such a great job:)

Kendra S. said...

Love the new look! It would take me hours upon hours to figure out how to make mine look as fancy as yours. :-}

Unknown said...

Love it!

Bonnie said...

Hi there. My name is Bonnie. I'm one of Debbie's friends and I also help with her show. Debbie is out of town this week visiting a blog friend. While she is away, she asked me to keep up with her blogging friends. I have visited some really great blogs this morning, including your blog. Your blog design is awesome. It's very refreshing and fun. Thanks for letting me visit your blog. Have a great day.