Thursday, June 25, 2009

Friday is almost here......

It has been a long, hot week and I am so happy that Friday is almost here.

I'm sure you are all wondering how my workout sessions are going. I am still doing them every day and am still feeling the pain in the morning. The workouts aren't really hard so I am surprised to wake up with my muscles a bit sore. Not "I don't think I can walk" sore but simply knowing that they were worked. It feels good.

We had 2 double headers this week plus conditioning for the girls and volleyball.

Gabby hit yet another GRAND SLAM. She has hit two homeruns in her life and they were both grand slams. She did not hit the ball out of the park as they are playing on baseball fields and the fence is about 285 feet but she is hitting them so far over the girls' heads that she is rounding second before they even get to the ball. She is also REALLY fast so when some girls will only get triples out of their hit, she will get a home run. My mom was there to see this one and she was so excited!

Abby did very well too and moved some of the girls around the bases. The second game last night they put her in as the lead off hitter and that threw her off a little.

Hard to believe that they lost the first game in international tie-breaker and won the second 12-0 in three innings. How does that happen?? Oh well!

We got the girls' softball pictures this week. Aren't they cute??


As for those long awaited pictures of my finished light project. Drumroll please.......

And another close up....


I'm just glad that project is done. Check!

Tomorrow is our day. I'm done at work and after Gabby's dr. appointment we are going out for lunch and going to see Night at the Museum. We loved the first one so we are hoping the second one is just as good. Ah, a day of rest! Well, a few hours anyway as the girls start their tournament tomorrow night instead of Saturday.

Time for me to curl up with my blanket and rest now that it is almost bedtime.

Hugs!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally love this photo of the girls! Remember, Aunt JuJu likes photos!

The light project looks wonderful! Great job!

Love ya Sis, just wanted to tell you so!

tonya said...

The pic of your girls is really good. I know I've said it before, but they are just SO pretty!!

TGIF! Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

Sweet pic of your girls.

ADMIN said...

The girls look so cute in their uniforms! Watch out boys! Your light project really turned out great. Please give us a movie review,and then I'll take the kiddos if you give us the green light.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Cute pic of the girls.

I love the new lighting, I really want lighting by my Garage as well.

Way to go on the work outs, I have been severly slacking off, but hope to get back to it next week.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Great photos of your girls!! And great job on the lights - they look awesome!!

Anonymous said...

TAG - YOU'RE IT!