Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday again?!

It can't possibly be Monday again?

Didn't we just have a Monday?

I'm sure we did....

Seems like yesterday!

So like every typical Monay, we have been busy girls.

I decided it was time to start working out again. I just hate it so much! Next to cleaning toilets, working out is next on the list. I forced myself out of bed and into my workout clothes. I had purchased a "newer" The Firm set and knew that this is what would get me started.

Day 1 is done. They say I should see results in 10 workouts. I'll let you know next week :}

The girls have batting practice each Monday and Wednesday with their coach so off to school we go. BTW, since school got out on June 3rd, we have been at school EVERY DAY. Nothing has changed, except that I have to take them AND pick them up.

While the girls were at batting practice, I ran to Wowmart to get groceries. I knew it would have to be a fast trip and I made it back to get Gabby to behind the wheel just in time.

Shortly after 10am, the doorbell rings. Gabby is at the front door (don't know why she didn't just go through the garage). She only had to have 15 minutes of drive time and she was done with her class. YIPEE! She finished a whole day early - she is an over achiever you know :}

I was just thrilled that they dropped her off at home! We started digging into the house chores and I decided that it was time the girls started doing their own laundry. You would all laugh if you could have seen them! There we were standing in the laundry room, me giving directions and the girls furiously writing everything down. I'm fairly sure they won't need the notes by next week :}

We got the basement and 2nd floor done and will do the main floor tomorrow.

At this moment, the girls have ball practice. It is a million degrees outside.

You don't believe me?

Just watch your news tonight.

We are the town where the high was 1,000,000 degrees :}

Lets add about 80% humidity on top of that.

So not only is it REALLY HOT, you can barely breath and the air you do breath is hot.

You know it is bad when you are simply sitting and you are sweating.

I am waiting for the girls to finish up and using someone's wireless internet.

Why doesn't everyone protect their internet?

Don't they know that people can be sitting outside their house, using their internet??

When we are done.....

We are headed over to my sister's house to jump in the pool. We are all excited and yes, we are ALL getting in! I deserve a break too!

Enjoy the rest of your day and stay inside. Wouldn't want ya'll to melt :}

Hugs,

4 comments:

ADMIN said...

Have a nice swim!

Anonymous said...

Just waitin for you to come and jump in!

Patrice and Higgins said...

You are always so busy, I get tired just reading!! HA!! I so want to go swimming with y'all! I told Julie, I am going to come for a visit, so y'all better watch out....CANNONBALL!!!!!

j said...

HOT HOT HOT! We are living in sweltering weather too. Your poor girls having to take batting practice in this stuff.

Good luck with the work out. I need to do it too.