I can't believe that so many days have gone by with my blogging falling by the way side.
Let's get you caught up!
Our girls played well in the 8am game on Thursday. But they lost and we headed home shortly after the game. We were home by 1pm.
But check out these pictures. I would say they had a good time!

Let's get you caught up!
Our girls played well in the 8am game on Thursday. But they lost and we headed home shortly after the game. We were home by 1pm.
But check out these pictures. I would say they had a good time!
These were from the team parade where each team gets recognized. The picture with the girls in the big glasses is after the parade. Each team brings a bag of goodies and they trade with a different team. Our team was the receiver of the big glasses! We still giggle each time we see the girls in them :}
I need to head to work. I don't know what my day will hold. I am praying that someone made some cakes last week! Off to work - enjoy your day!
Hugs!

3 comments:
Great pictures of the girls!
Hope you had a nice time at work. The kids want to go to Cold Stone tonight after tennis practice. I always think of you when we're at CS.
I like their tie-dyed team shirts. Those are cute. And the group picture in the big glasses is classic!
They didn't make cakes did they?? I was in there last night and I noticed they were low.... Poor Jeannette!
Post a Comment