It's Friday!!!
Woo Hoo!!
Our week as been busy with work and softball tryouts for next summer. The girls are still undecided as to what team they are going to play for. They make their big decision this coming week.
Work was not so bad this week. I had a surprise waiting for me. There were cakes already made in the blast. All I had to do was decorate them. I kept the kids building all week and called it done on Thursday when the cake display was full and we actually had a few cakes in reserve in the rear freezer. Next week I plan to work like a crazy women so that I can take as much time as possible off to spend with Edris when she arrives on the 10th.
Today was Abby's big day. She had to get her wisdom teeth out. I had originally booked both girls to get their teeth done right after the other. Due to the cost we decided to postpone Gabby until February. I am so glad we did! Abby has been "out of it" most of the day. She has had her face packed with ice to keep the swelling down. I would have been running from one kid to the next trying to keep up with them! She is doing better tonight but will sleep on the couch to keep propped up. This will help keep the swelling down as well. She will get to eat Jello, pudding, ice cream, and baby food for the next few days. Yes, I brought her home some Coldstone cake batter ice cream (that I am snacking on as I type). It would be right if I didn't!!
Gabby and I have been busy working on our spare bedroom. Pictures will come tomorrow when we get the room put back together. I am hoping that it will turn out to be an awesome room for Edris. The ceiling needed painted and we painted the walls a lovely shade of lavender. I cleaned the carpet with my steam cleaner and I'll do touch ups and trim work tomorrow morning. Earlier this week we put in a ceiling fan. It was the only bedroom that didn't have one and I had been looking for one for ages. I finally found one at The Home Depot that was PERFECT. I only wish I could get the same fan with larger blades to replace the ones in the girls' rooms.
I know you are wanting pictures but you will have to wait until it is all done. I'm mean like that :} Just think of it as learning patience!!
Time to call it a night.
Hugs!
Merry Christmas
10 months ago

2 comments:
Hi Jeanette,I hope that you have a nice weekend.
I remember how much it hurt to get my wisdom teeth out-pain..Poor Abby! I'm sure she'll feel better with you babying her. Cake batter is my favorite ice cream flavor, wish I had some right now.
My daughter just had her wisdom teeth out on Monday.......finally doesn't look like a chipmunk anymore :)
Post a Comment