I have failed again!
I know! I know!
I was supposed to have pictures of the room makeover up yesterday.
Here is the room "before"

I know! I know!
I was supposed to have pictures of the room makeover up yesterday.
Here is the room "before"

Drumroll please...............................
Edris decided on a light lavender. This color is called "potentially purple". We LOVE IT!
We love the way the room came out. There are a few more things that we are going to add like a mirror and a white board/cork board so Edris can add her personality.
Edris, we hope you will enjoy your room! We can't wait for you to get here!!
In other news.....
Today was an emotionally draining day for us. We had to make a huge decision.
Who would the girls play softball for next summer?
You may laugh. But this is a big deal for them. They are moving up in age level to the 16's age group. They tried out for the team they played for this summer but moved up a level. And they tried out for a team that Gabby played for two summers ago. In the end, we are staying closer to home next year and praying that we made the right decision. It is hard to say goodbye to the families we have grown to love this summer. Their girls are all precious to us and we can't wait to see them in school ball as our high school teams play each other.
Abby is doing better today. She still has her chipmonk checks but is able to be up and about. Gabby has band camp with week so it will just be me and Abby all week by ourselves. Tomorrow is a doctors appointment for my car. It needs an oil change, tire rotation, and new front brakes. It will likely be a costly one :{ But, at least the car is paid for and we plan to keep it for A LONG time. Thus worth the cost to keep it going! Ah, I love my Accord :}
Need to get things going for the week.
Hugs!


8 comments:
I like the turquoise color, but the lamp needs to be larger. I am sure you can find one - or simply paint one!
I recognize that bed! Wow, it is old but certainly does not look it!
Great job sis!
The room is really pretty. I love the lavender color!
I love it! And I was totally looking at a fan very similar to that one you picked.
I can't believe you have to sign up for next years softball now! We were thinking of getting Marilyn on a travel team. Is it too late??? Our excuse could be that we are on vacation :-} Advice?...
Love the color in the room, very pretty.
We just love it! Thank you so much for the huge effort. I can`t think of a better place in America, for my "little" girl to be than your home.
Lots of love from Paco and Rosa
Great job! Love the pattern!
Jeanette, that couldn't be more thoughtful. How wonderful that you all decorated a room especially for Edris!
Post a Comment