Phone call from Gabby while I am at work and she is at band camp....
"Um, Mrs. A, this is Jess."
"Hi Jess"
"Um, I'm calling because Gabby got hit in the face with her flag and chipped her tooth."
"Your joking, right?!"
"I wish I was!"
"I wish you were too! Is there any blood?"
"Some but not much."
Yep, my kid can't help but get herself hurt. I'm thinking she is going to end up looking like this...
So, with Abby on the mend from getting her wisdom teeth out last week, Gabby will be going in on Monday to get her tooth fixed.
I just have to giggle that the band director mentioned something about Gabby getting hurt doing the easiest flag move. Yep, I think I warned her :}
Such is my week!
Hugs!
Merry Christmas
7 months ago

2 comments:
Poor Gabby! I'm glad she is ok!
Oh no! I'm sorry. She needs a mouth guard to do color guard.
Post a Comment