My sister tagged me about 2 weeks ago and I had totally forgotten about it!
Anyway, I was to go to my pictures, pick the 6th folder and the 6th picture and explain the picture. Obviously, this is a picture of Abby & Gabby. They are on the bus heading for Disney after their first airplane ride. They were ready to get down to some serious Mickey time and warm up in Florida. FUN!
The summer has been flying by and I can't believe that the kids will be back to school in a month. Mid-July and is seems like they just got out of school. On the up side....Edris will be with us in just a few short weeks and WE. CAN'T. WAIT! Hugs coming your way Edris!!!
Next week we are headed to the Chicago area for their final softball tournament. They qualified for the NSA National World Series when they got second place at one of the tourneys. They had their regular season game tonight and they played against some of their schoolmates. They lost the first game 3-2 and won the second 12-2. I always wonder how exactly that happens! Guess I'll never know :}
I plan on taking my camera and keeping the pictures clicking and, yes, I will post some of them too! The girls got together on Monday and tie-dyed their shirts for the opening ceremonies. They look really cool and they got their names put on them too. They are excited for the fun to begin and we are just hoping that they are going to put forth their best effort. Regardless, we will be on vacation and some shopping will be one of our activities!
Work as been a bit overwhelming. I've been trying to get two weeks worth of work done in one week. Tomorrow I'll be wrapping up whatever I can. I have a good amount of extra cakes made but there are some that I just won't have time to make. It will be interesting to see what I come back to ;}
I feel like I have been such a slacker. I just realized that my 1 year blogging anniversary was last Saturday, July 11th. BUMMER! I missed it!! How buzy is life if I missed that HUGE event :} I tell you, I'm a slacker!
Next thing you know I'll be forgetting one of my kids somewhere. No wait, I think I have already done that.
Off on another trail.....did anyone watch the finale of Harper's Island on Saturday night? What a good show! I knew there was a second person. It just took me a bit to figure it out. I love a good mystery!!
It is time for me to so good night. Having dinner at 9pm makes it hard to wind down by 10:30 but it is now almost 11:30 and my eyes are getting droopy.
Night all!
Hugs!
Anyway, I was to go to my pictures, pick the 6th folder and the 6th picture and explain the picture. Obviously, this is a picture of Abby & Gabby. They are on the bus heading for Disney after their first airplane ride. They were ready to get down to some serious Mickey time and warm up in Florida. FUN!
The summer has been flying by and I can't believe that the kids will be back to school in a month. Mid-July and is seems like they just got out of school. On the up side....Edris will be with us in just a few short weeks and WE. CAN'T. WAIT! Hugs coming your way Edris!!!
Next week we are headed to the Chicago area for their final softball tournament. They qualified for the NSA National World Series when they got second place at one of the tourneys. They had their regular season game tonight and they played against some of their schoolmates. They lost the first game 3-2 and won the second 12-2. I always wonder how exactly that happens! Guess I'll never know :}
I plan on taking my camera and keeping the pictures clicking and, yes, I will post some of them too! The girls got together on Monday and tie-dyed their shirts for the opening ceremonies. They look really cool and they got their names put on them too. They are excited for the fun to begin and we are just hoping that they are going to put forth their best effort. Regardless, we will be on vacation and some shopping will be one of our activities!
Work as been a bit overwhelming. I've been trying to get two weeks worth of work done in one week. Tomorrow I'll be wrapping up whatever I can. I have a good amount of extra cakes made but there are some that I just won't have time to make. It will be interesting to see what I come back to ;}
I feel like I have been such a slacker. I just realized that my 1 year blogging anniversary was last Saturday, July 11th. BUMMER! I missed it!! How buzy is life if I missed that HUGE event :} I tell you, I'm a slacker!
Next thing you know I'll be forgetting one of my kids somewhere. No wait, I think I have already done that.
Off on another trail.....did anyone watch the finale of Harper's Island on Saturday night? What a good show! I knew there was a second person. It just took me a bit to figure it out. I love a good mystery!!
It is time for me to so good night. Having dinner at 9pm makes it hard to wind down by 10:30 but it is now almost 11:30 and my eyes are getting droopy.
Night all!
Hugs!

4 comments:
Alright Slacker..kidding..looks like you have been pretty busy. I like the picture of the girls and wish them luck on their tournament. I can't believe school is just around the corner, I am not ready for it yet.
OK I'll bite... who's Edris?
Have fun in Chicago! I'll pray that you have traveling grace.
Love the name of your blog. Love reading your blogs. My husband would love it if I traded in my WAHM status and worked at Cold Stone. We should own stock as often as we eat there. I mean, how many times a week can a family go in and order the 'gotta have it' size each time???
Love the name of your blog. Love reading your blogs. My husband would love it if I traded in my WAHM status and worked at Cold Stone. We should own stock as often as we eat there. I mean, how many times a week can a family go in and order the 'gotta have it' size each time???
Post a Comment