Wednesday, September 23, 2009

50 Questions

Kelli listed this cute litte Q & A on her blog and invited others to copy and post it too because she is nice like that!!! Thanks Kelli!

1. Where were you three hours ago?
picking the girls up from school

2. Who are you in love with?
my DH, of course - 20 years!

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
nope but when I was a kid my brother dropped one down into the car vent. Every time we would turn on the heat, it smelled like crayon!

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
nope

5. When was the last time you went to the mall?
about 2 weeks ago

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
nope but my feet are cold so I should be....

7. Do you have a car worth over $2000?
yep

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
yesterday

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
no, but I really want to see the new Jennifer Aniston movie!

10. Are you hot?
no but I'm not cold either

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Diet Pepsi

12. What are you wearing right now?
my jammies

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I wash my own car unless it is really cold outside....

14. Last food you ate?
3 double stuffed oreos

15. Where were you last week at this time?
probably asleep on the couch

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
nope

17. When was the last time you ran?
It has been a few weeks. I have been sick with a cough so it is kinda hard run while coughing.

18. What was the last sporting event you watched?
Big 10 girls Volleyball Wisconsin V Iowa tonight.

19. Your favorite animal?
dogs & anything that doesn't live longer than a year if it is living at our house!

20. Your dream vacation?
No doubt - Maui!

21. Last person’s house you were in?
My sister's on Monday.

22. Worst injury you ever had?
I fell down the stairs almost a year ago. Twisted my ankle and I still have trouble with it sometimes.

23. Have you been in love?
Yep, with my DH, my girls and my extended family!

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
My FIL. He has been gone almost 8 years.

25. Last play you saw?
My nieces play last November, Horton Hears a Who!

26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
Bringing home Coldstone Ice Cream?!

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Finishing this post and doing iron transfers for a volleyball t-shirt for Gabby.

28. Who is the last person to send you a Facebook message or comment?
Ronda

29. Next trip you are going to take?
A trip to bed!

30. Ever go camping?
Yep, when I was younger. It rained every time! Now we "camp" in hotels :}

31. Were you an honor student in school?
Nope, but my kids are :}

32. What do you want to know about the future?
Will the Cubs ever win another World Series??

33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne?
Bath & Body Moonlight Path - my kids wear it too!

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
Nope, been there, done that!

35. Where is your best friend?
On the couch eating ice cream

36. How is your best friend?
Overwhelmed with work!

37. Do you have a tan?
Yes, a softball mom's tan (or a farmer's tan!)

38. What are you listening to right now?
CSI New York and the crickets

39. Do you collect anything?
Sometimes I collect my thoughts but then I lose them again!

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
My MIL which is why I miss my FIL

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Last summer, going 71 on the interstate. Just a warning.....

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yep, at every restaurant!

43. What does your last text message say?
Are you coming to pick me up?

44. Do you like hot sauce?
Nope!

45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning, but I could probably use one now :}

46. Do you need to do laundry?
Yep, white clothes.....

47. What is your heritage?
Princess of the King

48. Are you someone’s best friend?
I hope so!

49. Are you rich?
I am rich in blessings!

50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
zzzzzzzzzzzz

That about does it! How about you?

Hugs!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your list sister! Hugs