Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm a sassy wimp!!

I took Edris to Walmart on Saturday.

She needed a few things....

shampoo
conditioner
hair styling products
(you know all the important stuff!)

She also needed razors.
She decided that instead of razors she would get this...


So she did!

I asked her if she had ever waxed her legs before...

Yes!

Doesn't it hurt??

No so much....

Ummmmm, I have tried this stuff before....

YES!

IT DOES HURT!!!

Apparently my 15 year old can handle more pain than me :}

I'm a wimp!

Yesterday, I spent my day visiting with my mom and I got to have lunch with my sister. It was a sweet time to just relax and enjoy each other. After lunch, I headed for my hair appointment.

I decided that I needed something new.

Michelle showed me a picture in a jewelry catalog of a really cute "do". I told her to go for it!

She was thrilled (apparently, everyone that she had shown the photo to didn't want the style)

In the salon, I was described as "Sassy".

I'll take that title :}

What do ya think??







I love it AND so does my DH!!

Score :}

Not only did he notice, but he also loves it :}

Off to work for me....

Hugs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like those things for the legs either. Good ole razor for me!

So glad everyone loves the new hair style! It indeed looks sassy. If you can believe it, I think it is the same style I have, only mine is longer and I poof it up. Mine is stacked in the back too and was suppose to be a bit longer in the front, BUT my hair was being stupid and wouldn't go the right way so Stacie chopped off the ends. lol

ADMIN said...

Love your new do! You look great!
Waxing hurts! I'm sticking to disposable razors.
They're making kids tougher these days.

heartsfulloflove said...

Razors for me, thanks!
I like your hair!!

R said...

I love the new hairdo!. You really look great! It feels so nice when one's husband makes a compliment on a new hair style!

Wax lasts longer.

Hugs