Another week closer to Christmas
and I have purchased.....
NOTHING!
How can I possibly by this close to Thanksgiving and I have
NOTHING
to put under the tree when it goes up
in less than 2 weeks.
My family can tell you
this is NOT normal!
I am usually so on top of things.
I have birthday cards and gifts all ready to go weeks before they are needed.
I'm a planner
(and thus the reason for my really cool cell phone)
Are you sending out Christmas cards this year?
I just don't know if I should or not.
I usually do but could really do without that pressure this year!
Maybe I should do my Christmas letter on my blog...
That would be a good way to save some cash too.
Hhhmmmm
We have had an enjoyable day.
The girls all enjoyed some paintballing.
Bill and I enjoyed a quiet house.
Football has been on tv most of the day.
Alabama is on now.
That said....
I need to take my attention back to my team!
Love and hugs to all!!
and I have purchased.....
NOTHING!
How can I possibly by this close to Thanksgiving and I have
NOTHING
to put under the tree when it goes up
in less than 2 weeks.
My family can tell you
this is NOT normal!
I am usually so on top of things.
I have birthday cards and gifts all ready to go weeks before they are needed.
I'm a planner
(and thus the reason for my really cool cell phone)
Are you sending out Christmas cards this year?
I just don't know if I should or not.
I usually do but could really do without that pressure this year!
Maybe I should do my Christmas letter on my blog...
That would be a good way to save some cash too.
Hhhmmmm
We have had an enjoyable day.
The girls all enjoyed some paintballing.
Bill and I enjoyed a quiet house.
Football has been on tv most of the day.
Alabama is on now.
That said....
I need to take my attention back to my team!
Love and hugs to all!!

1 comments:
You could always hit the dollar store and wrap up a bunch of dollar items until you feel inspired to shop.
Good luck!
Post a Comment