I am sleep deprived.
I don't know what is wrong with me.
I can't remember the last night that I got more than 6 hours of sleep.
Monday night I got zero sleep.
None
I saw every hour on the clock.
And believe me,
there is nothing on tv at 3am!
Tuesday night I was determined to sleep.
So I took two Benedryl's and slept from midnight until 5am.
Woo Hoo!
I don't know what is wrong with me.
I can't remember the last night that I got more than 6 hours of sleep.
Monday night I got zero sleep.
None
I saw every hour on the clock.
And believe me,
there is nothing on tv at 3am!
Tuesday night I was determined to sleep.
So I took two Benedryl's and slept from midnight until 5am.
Woo Hoo!
Last night I thought all was well.
Napped a bit on the couch went to bed
and woke up to Abby's alarm about 5.
Suddenly, I was wide awake.
Gggggrrrrr!
And since I was up I went out to put some ice melt
stuff on the sidewalk and driveway as they
were a sheet of ice from the freezing rain we were blessed to receive.
Back to bed but no more sleep.
I don't know what is going on.
I'm not anxious about anything.
I do have a million things on my mind.
Our schedule has been crazy that last few weeks
but that is normal for us.
I have started doing stupid things.
Like leave the leftover meatballs sitting on the counter all night.
Lost another meal with that brilliant move....
The girls will be sad too as meatballs is one of their favorite leftovers.
Maybe tonight I will get some sleep.....

3 comments:
I've had the same problem before. It will usually last a couple of weeks or so, and then I'll be back to a good night's sleep. I also took benadryl to get some sleep. I hope that get your zzzs back soon!
Maybe some lavender bubble bath?? Isn't that supposed to be relaxing?
Have a long, lazy, dreamy, cozy night!
Oh I hope so Jeanette. I'm sorry you haven't been sleeping well. It sure it tough to function when you aren't well rested.
Post a Comment