Wow!
Two posts in 1 week.
Pick yourself up off the floor :}
Today started at oh-dark-hundred.
It was the big University of Illinois marching band competition.
It is what we call the "State" competition.
You know.
When the baseball team goes to "State"
Well, this is the same thing except with marching bands.
So, Gabby had to be at school at 6:15.
Actual arrival time was 6:30ish.
Nobody cared!
Once she got to school, I hopped in the shower
and got Abby up so she could get to volleyball practice by 8:30.
We dropped her off and headed to U of I.
Dunlap took the field at 11:30ish.
They looked great and the crowd LOVED the show.
I will admit that there is a portion of the show that gives me goosebumps and today I almost cried.
Lame!
I know!!
Their show is very patriotic and combine that with narration of quotes from past Presidents and you get a powerful show.
It was exciting.
At this very moment we are awaiting the results to see if the judges like the show.
I will keep you posted....
Gabby is out with Ryan and company.
Abby is off with a few of her friends to a haunted house.
I'm sure she will never want to do it again!
It is one of the scarier ones in the area.
She and her friends will return to our house to watch SNL.
Not sure why but they have gotten hooked on that show.
I used to enjoy it but it isn't the same as when we were younger!
She has decided to be Tina Fey dressed as Sarah Palin for Halloween.
She is hosting a party here and I thought it was perfect for her.
She loves Sarah and is trying to get her accent down so she sounds Alaskian and not Wisconsinish.
Gabby will be a Hershey's Kiss.
She gets to dress up at work and thought that would be a good idea.
Love Ebay!!
We have been watching college football since 3 pm.
We haven't been home on a Saturday for 4 weeks.
It has been glorious and I got in a nap too!
One more week of volleyball and band and we are officially on an athletic hiatus!
Life at home will resume again....
ahhhhh!
UPDATE: We placed 3rd in our class at U of I.
I know Gabby will be disappointed but they placed this year.
They didn't last year!
I will see if I can upload a movie of their show.
I'm sure that somebody has it on video.
Hugs to all!
Two posts in 1 week.
Pick yourself up off the floor :}
Today started at oh-dark-hundred.
It was the big University of Illinois marching band competition.
It is what we call the "State" competition.
You know.
When the baseball team goes to "State"
Well, this is the same thing except with marching bands.
So, Gabby had to be at school at 6:15.
Actual arrival time was 6:30ish.
Nobody cared!
Once she got to school, I hopped in the shower
and got Abby up so she could get to volleyball practice by 8:30.
We dropped her off and headed to U of I.
Dunlap took the field at 11:30ish.
They looked great and the crowd LOVED the show.
I will admit that there is a portion of the show that gives me goosebumps and today I almost cried.
Lame!
I know!!
Their show is very patriotic and combine that with narration of quotes from past Presidents and you get a powerful show.
It was exciting.
At this very moment we are awaiting the results to see if the judges like the show.
I will keep you posted....
Gabby is out with Ryan and company.
Abby is off with a few of her friends to a haunted house.
I'm sure she will never want to do it again!
It is one of the scarier ones in the area.
She and her friends will return to our house to watch SNL.
Not sure why but they have gotten hooked on that show.
I used to enjoy it but it isn't the same as when we were younger!
She has decided to be Tina Fey dressed as Sarah Palin for Halloween.
She is hosting a party here and I thought it was perfect for her.
She loves Sarah and is trying to get her accent down so she sounds Alaskian and not Wisconsinish.
Gabby will be a Hershey's Kiss.
She gets to dress up at work and thought that would be a good idea.
Love Ebay!!
We have been watching college football since 3 pm.
We haven't been home on a Saturday for 4 weeks.
It has been glorious and I got in a nap too!
One more week of volleyball and band and we are officially on an athletic hiatus!
Life at home will resume again....
ahhhhh!
UPDATE: We placed 3rd in our class at U of I.
I know Gabby will be disappointed but they placed this year.
They didn't last year!
I will see if I can upload a movie of their show.
I'm sure that somebody has it on video.
Hugs to all!
Bama is on....
Jeanette
Jeanette

0 comments:
Post a Comment