I'm in a rut.
I don't like ruts.
I don't like ruts.
They are hard to get out of.....
Wake up
Get the girls up
Crawl back into bed for just a few more minutes.
Check the girls again (well usually one is up and one is procrastinating!)
Get going on household chores.
Wake up
Get the girls up
Crawl back into bed for just a few more minutes.
Check the girls again (well usually one is up and one is procrastinating!)
Get going on household chores.
Laundry
dishes
ironing
vacuuming
Shower and head to work
Shower and head to work
or bible study
or Mops
or the grocery store.
I know this schedule works for me as I have been doing it for years.
I'm just tired of doing it.
ALL
I know this schedule works for me as I have been doing it for years.
I'm just tired of doing it.
ALL
OF
IT!
Is that wrong??
I'm tired of doing those things.
I don't want to do those things anymore.
So,
for today
Is that wrong??
I'm tired of doing those things.
I don't want to do those things anymore.
So,
for today
I'm not!
Today, when I get done at work
(wish I didn't have to go in but I must!)
I'm going to come home and
read
or just watch tv
or take a nap.
Because maybe that will get me out of this rut!
Hugs!
Jeanette
ps - do you like the fall look? Julie helped with the header!!
Thanks Julie - I LOVE YOU!!!
Today, when I get done at work
(wish I didn't have to go in but I must!)
I'm going to come home and
read
or just watch tv
or take a nap.
Because maybe that will get me out of this rut!
Hugs!
Jeanette
ps - do you like the fall look? Julie helped with the header!!
Thanks Julie - I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:
I loathe ruts!
I recommend shopping and CHOCOLATE!
You are so welcome!!!
I think your blog looks great!
This morning I was pretty grumpy and thinking about how much I absolutely detest my morning routine.
Sorry to hear that you're feeling it, too. Maybe a nice date night with hubby will help? I'm going to try for a movie and dinner out with mine this weekend.
Hope you feel better soon!
I love your new blog design. Julie is a keeper!
Post a Comment