Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dunlap Marching Eagles U of I

As promised, I found someone that had taken a video of Saturday's performance at  U of I (thanks Kris!)!  Please excuse the moving camera and enjoy the show.  Gabby starts out on the left 45 yard line (in flag corp) and goes all over the field - you won't be able to see exactly which one she is...







I like the second half of the show better than the first but overall I love the whole theme of the show!  I love that you can hear the clips of speeches from some of our past Presidents.  I know that one is Ronald Regan and another is Abe Lincoln but I don't know who the other quote comes from.  Their last performance is on Saturday night.  We will be happy and sad.  Even with all the drama this year has brought, it has been a good year!  This show gives me goose bumps and brings tears to my eyes just thinking about the tribute that the show brings to those who have served and who are serving in our military.  Congrats Marching Eagles :}

Enjoy!

Jeanette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watching the Marching Band certainly brings back many memories!

Thanks for sharing!

Congrats Eagles!

j said...

What an INCREDIBLE band! The shows are awesome!!