Gabby has been looking forward to Halloween for months!
She got to wear her costume to work.
I think it was fitting for an evening at Coldstone :}
We varied our schedule yesterday and went out for dinner and a movie instead of staying home.
We went to see Red and had dinner at Jillians.
Both were good - haven't laughed at a movie that hard in a long time!
We went with Gabby's boyfriends parents.
They are good friends of ours.
It was fun and I can't wait to do it again :}
This week brings a quiet week with most of our nights at home.
I'm going to try out our new Aldi tomorrow.
It opened on Friday.
I don't usually shop there because it is too far away.
But a new one opened about 3 miles from my house.
I don't know if it will be a regular thing or not but it is worth a try to keep the grocery bill down.
Don't forget to vote on Tuesday!!
Hugs,
Jeanette
She got to wear her costume to work.
I think it was fitting for an evening at Coldstone :}
We varied our schedule yesterday and went out for dinner and a movie instead of staying home.
We went to see Red and had dinner at Jillians.
Both were good - haven't laughed at a movie that hard in a long time!
We went with Gabby's boyfriends parents.
They are good friends of ours.
It was fun and I can't wait to do it again :}
This week brings a quiet week with most of our nights at home.
I'm going to try out our new Aldi tomorrow.
It opened on Friday.
I don't usually shop there because it is too far away.
But a new one opened about 3 miles from my house.
I don't know if it will be a regular thing or not but it is worth a try to keep the grocery bill down.
Don't forget to vote on Tuesday!!
Hugs,
Jeanette

4 comments:
Love the Sarah Palin!
Love it....How fun!
Both of these costumes are great, but Abby is an incredible Sarah Palin!! Awesome!
Awesome costumes!!
Post a Comment