I am frustrated today.
I'm not sure if it was the dog jumping on my bed at 7:30 this morning or the text from my daughter....."when is dinner?" after working all day, that set off the mood. I'm pretty sure it may be both!
I have hopes that tomorrow will be better.
I don't have to work tomorrow.
The girls will be home.
We are thinking of going to see a movie.
The girls are having their combined birthday party on Friday night.
That will mean a trip to the grocery store to pick up snacks.
I think they are planning on doing some shopping with their Christmas money. I would love to chill in the basement and watch some bowl games.... It is hard to believe that football season is just about over! Sadness :{
Time for me to get going on some reading!
I have a few real books to finish before I will allow myself to start reading with my Kindle. That means I need to bust out some serious reading time :}
I bet it will get me out of my frustrated mode too...
Hugs!
Jeanette
I have hopes that tomorrow will be better.
I don't have to work tomorrow.
The girls will be home.
We are thinking of going to see a movie.
The girls are having their combined birthday party on Friday night.
That will mean a trip to the grocery store to pick up snacks.
I think they are planning on doing some shopping with their Christmas money. I would love to chill in the basement and watch some bowl games.... It is hard to believe that football season is just about over! Sadness :{
Time for me to get going on some reading!
I have a few real books to finish before I will allow myself to start reading with my Kindle. That means I need to bust out some serious reading time :}
I bet it will get me out of my frustrated mode too...
Hugs!
Jeanette

2 comments:
I feel your saddness sister! So you got a Kindle? I look forward to seeing how you like it!
I've been home all week with a sick child. It always happens after school breaks.
BIG SIGH!
I've kind of got the blues too.
Hope you are feeling better.
Thank goodness the week is half gone... come on weekend!
Post a Comment