I finally got my pictures off the camera!
Look how excited Gabby is about it!
Abby is thrilled with her shirt!
Here is about the only clear picture of our newest addition.
Echo....
I have decided we should have named him Dyson or Hoover.
He eats everything you drop.
Kleenex (used or not!)
EEEEEWWWWWW!
Gabby is excited just to get her picture taken :}
Abby is thrilled with her warm fuzzy socks!
Ok, you get one token picture of me and it is not a very good one!
We have a busy weekend ahead but I have enjoyed my day immensely.
It was wonderful to see my Mops girls this morning and we all got to wear our pj's! It was Spa Day so I was happy to give manicures and eat yummy food and chat with my girls. It was too long since the last time we met.....
We are working with Echo to learn his manners.
No jumping
No running through the door before us
No farting
You know....
all the important ones!
The kids will be walking in the door any minute.
I gotta run.
Hugs,
Jeanette

3 comments:
Yeah ... haven't gotten my pics off my camera yet. Think I'll skip this year.
Lovin the bow. Very cute pictures.
Wonderful pictures Jeanette! Everyone looks happy and healthy - what a blessing.
Dyson or Hoover... L! O! L! Us too. My puppy is making me old fast.
Post a Comment