Saturday, January 29, 2011

More Sickness and Sisters

This week Gabby and I are fighting a cold/sinus thing.
Not sure what is going on.
But, we are currently on 3 over the counter drugs that help us to function!

Motrin
Mucinex DM
12 hr decongestant

Thank you drug companies!!

The girls had batting practice (inside) in my sister's town so
I had the privilege of waking up my sister today.
That hasn't happened in over 25 years!
Her hubs gave me permission to get her up so I did :}
We had a nice little chat in her bed then I had to run.
I love my sisters!!
I know we had our issues when we were little but I just can't spend enough time with them now.
And Mom, if you are wondering about something that happened when we were little, it wasn't me!  It was NEVER me!  It was ALWAYS one of them ;}
ahem...

Ok, time for some more medicine!

Hugs,
Jeanette

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post lil' sister! It WAS ALWAYS You!

Couldn't love you anymore than I do!!!

You could ALWAYS tell that though . . . we shared our love of daddy long leggs ~~ legs!

I can still see you throw your arms in the air and scream!

Thanks for the wake up this morning . . . loved it!

Cara said...

I hope ya'll feel better. As you know from reading my blog...we've all had the "funk" too! Take care and bring on the meds!

ADMIN said...

I hope that you are feeling better!
It's nice to see some sisterly love and a little tattle-tailing.
Hugs! Mimi