Work on "to do" list
Bible study
Bible study
Work
Work
Work
Work
Work
Run Abby to volleyball practice X 2
Paint girls bathroom
Put girls bathroom back together
Paint master bathroom
Paint girls bathroom
Put girls bathroom back together
Paint master bathroom
Put master bathroom back together
Shop for prom dress (with success!)
Sit at a volleyball tourney all day
There, now you are all caught up with what I have been doing!
My home improvement projects are now at a stand still.
Because I am exhausted and tired of painting,
until I get another whim!
I still need to replace 2 light fixtures
but that may wait until the fall.
Unless I find one I really like!
Abby's club volleyball team won their tournament today.
It was a real shocker on our part!
They played and won 5 sets and only 2 of them went to 3 games.
It was nice to see them work so hard and have fun.
They earned a free t-shirt for all their hard work :}
What can I say, it is an in-house team.
Time to take the garbage out
because when the garbage people say
they start pick up at 6am they are not joking!
Hugs all!
Jeanette
Shop for prom dress (with success!)
Sit at a volleyball tourney all day
There, now you are all caught up with what I have been doing!
My home improvement projects are now at a stand still.
Because I am exhausted and tired of painting,
until I get another whim!
I still need to replace 2 light fixtures
but that may wait until the fall.
Unless I find one I really like!
Abby's club volleyball team won their tournament today.
It was a real shocker on our part!
They played and won 5 sets and only 2 of them went to 3 games.
It was nice to see them work so hard and have fun.
They earned a free t-shirt for all their hard work :}
What can I say, it is an in-house team.
Time to take the garbage out
because when the garbage people say
they start pick up at 6am they are not joking!
Hugs all!
Jeanette

0 comments:
Post a Comment