Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Prom dresses and puppies

I am having mixed emotions about blogging.
I seem to be stuck.
It is not that I don't have anything to say.
But it seems that it is the same thing over and over and over....

I just can't get in the groove and get it together.
Does anyone else have this problem??

I have cooked 2 nights in a row.
That's new.

We got Gabby's prom dress fitting done on Saturday.
Here are a few pics:
If you are local, please don't share them with anybody!





No idea what her arms are doing!
She had to have it hemmed and taken in a bit on the sides.
I could have bought another dress for what that cost!
Glad prom season only comes around once a year.

Abby's dress picture won't load so here is the link for her dress.  Stupid blogger!

http://www.debshops.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10979460&cp=10992367.3369418

I really do love my Abby!  I just don't have the patience for it tonight!!

They already had shoes so we just picked up some jewelry at Charming Charlies.  They pay for their own hair to get done and neither of them are tanning so all we have left to do is play a ball game that morning and get showered before they head to get their hair done. 

I haven't updated on Echo lately so here is what he is up to.....

He still hates the vacuum and decided to continually unplug it today while I was trying to vacuum.  I refuse to stop him as someday he may "accidently" bite too hard on the cord and get a little shock.  ;}

He has taken to chewing up his bedding so now all he has left is a pillow.  If he chews that up he is out of luck! 

Every morning he steals something new to try to chew up.
Last week he chewed up a pair of my reading glasses.
Yesterday he stole my bookmark from one of my books.
Today a play-doh turtle that Gabby had in her room.
He continually tries to eat socks but hasn't found any to steal this week.

He does have his sweet moments but they are far and few between.
My favorite times are when it is just the two of us at home.
He is mellow and relaxed.
At night he curls up in my curtains and falls asleep until I go up to bed. 
Abby is still his absolute favorite.
I think it is because she lets him sit on her lap.
NO!
He is NOT a lap dog but she hauls him up there anyway.
It is quite a sight!

The girls finished softball tryouts tonight.
There is no doubt that they will both make it but they are still nervous.
Silly girls!
They just want to play ball :}

Time to wash my face and get into my pjs.

Hugs all!

Jeanette




2 comments:

ADMIN said...

Very pretty dresses!
Your little puppy sounds like fun.
Hope you have a great weekend!

tonya said...

Pretty dresses! I can't wait to see the actual prom pictures - your girls always look beautiful!