Saturday, March 12, 2011

Today is my birthday! Happy Birthday to Me!

That is right!
Happy Birthday to ME :}

It has been a fairly quiet day
starting with me getting to sleep in.

Followed by lunch at Longhorn Steakhouse.
Afterwards we headed back home to have some carrot cake.

Gabby had another prom dress fitting.
And she will hopefully actually get to bring it home on Friday.
They had to take it in a little more on the side.
Wish I had that problem!

We dropped Gabby off at work and
headed to Julie's so she could look at Abby's prom dress.
It needs to be taken in too!

After Julies we headed home and have been chilling here since.

I will head back over and pick up Gabby when she is done with work.
Their car goes in for repairs on Monday.
The "service engine soon" light came on and it died on her last week so we have had it parked in the garage until Bill can take it in on Monday.  Could be spark plugs, fuel pump or the catalitic converter.  Then again, it could be something totally different!  All I can say is that we REALLY miss that extra car :}

It has been a lovely day and I am happy!

Good night all,

Jeanette

1 comments:

tonya said...

Hope you have many, many more!!