The countdown is on.
Next week is prom.
We are ready and the girls are excited.
Of course, we have been busy playing softball.
Today the girls had a double header against IVC.
It was a balmy 55 degrees and windy.
Much better than 38 degrees :}
Gabby hit a game winning triple in the first game to win 2-1.
And Abby had 2 great throw downs to second.
They happily gave them their first loss of the season.
The second game looked like it was going to be a blow out until our girls decided they wanted to hit the ball. They lost the second game 8-9 but it was still a good game.
Their record is 4-2 right now.
Next week they start conference play and are predicted to finish 6 out of 7 in their conference.
The girls were VERY unhappy with that predicition.
Now, let's see if they do anything about it!
Work has been crazy busy.
Coldstone just started online cake ordering.
I predict it will be a huge problem but I hope I am wrong!
So far, it has kept me busy and added 3 more cakes to our sales this week.
Looks like I will be adding my Fridays back into my work week before too long.
I have put it off as long as possible.
Maybe next week I will get it off......
I have started my spring cleaning.
I got the upstairs cleaned this past week.
I was hoping to get started on the kitchen today but I am exhausted.
I could fall sleep right here!
Abby started working at Coldstone last weekend.
Today is her third day on the job and was looking good when we checked in on her an hour ago. Gabby will join her for the 7-close shift and tomorrow they both work 3-close.
For those that are wondering.
NO!
We are not getting another car.
They will share or have nothing to drive.
They don't seem to have a problem with it.
(I am shocked at the number of parents that think it is wrong from them to share!)
Gabby loves sharing the gas $$ with Abby as they will each pay half when they need to fill up. There is one rule. Whoever is working gets the car. I think they will work together a lot so it should not be a problem. They both go to school at the same time, get out at the same time, have ball practice at the same time and have ball games at the same time. Summer ball will be the same way.
I think I will take the rest of the day and enjoy reading for awhile.
You all enjoy your weekend!
Hugs,
Jeanette
Of course, we have been busy playing softball.
Today the girls had a double header against IVC.
It was a balmy 55 degrees and windy.
Much better than 38 degrees :}
Gabby hit a game winning triple in the first game to win 2-1.
And Abby had 2 great throw downs to second.
They happily gave them their first loss of the season.
The second game looked like it was going to be a blow out until our girls decided they wanted to hit the ball. They lost the second game 8-9 but it was still a good game.
Their record is 4-2 right now.
Next week they start conference play and are predicted to finish 6 out of 7 in their conference.
The girls were VERY unhappy with that predicition.
Now, let's see if they do anything about it!
Work has been crazy busy.
Coldstone just started online cake ordering.
I predict it will be a huge problem but I hope I am wrong!
So far, it has kept me busy and added 3 more cakes to our sales this week.
Looks like I will be adding my Fridays back into my work week before too long.
I have put it off as long as possible.
Maybe next week I will get it off......
I have started my spring cleaning.
I got the upstairs cleaned this past week.
I was hoping to get started on the kitchen today but I am exhausted.
I could fall sleep right here!
Abby started working at Coldstone last weekend.
Today is her third day on the job and was looking good when we checked in on her an hour ago. Gabby will join her for the 7-close shift and tomorrow they both work 3-close.
For those that are wondering.
NO!
We are not getting another car.
They will share or have nothing to drive.
They don't seem to have a problem with it.
(I am shocked at the number of parents that think it is wrong from them to share!)
Gabby loves sharing the gas $$ with Abby as they will each pay half when they need to fill up. There is one rule. Whoever is working gets the car. I think they will work together a lot so it should not be a problem. They both go to school at the same time, get out at the same time, have ball practice at the same time and have ball games at the same time. Summer ball will be the same way.
I think I will take the rest of the day and enjoy reading for awhile.
You all enjoy your weekend!
Hugs,
Jeanette

1 comments:
Sounds like they are doing a great job and enjoying ball so far!
Post a Comment