It is hard to believe that prom has come and gone.
It was a fun and exciting day!
It started with a softball game that our girls won.
Happily, 4 of the 7 runs came from my girls!
Immediately after the game, we headed home to start the primping.
I think it paid off!
It was a fun and exciting day!
It started with a softball game that our girls won.
Happily, 4 of the 7 runs came from my girls!
Immediately after the game, we headed home to start the primping.
I think it paid off!
Zac & Abby
They went as friends.
They both wanted to go and just have fun - no strings attached and no drama!
Off they go to have a grand time!
It is late and the kids are still out.
Ryan's parents hosted a dessert time after prom.
I know they will be home shortly and they will have sweet dreams of their fun time.
My girls looked beautiful and I have to confess that I got teary eyed.
My girls are getting older every day and in a blink they will be off to college.
I REALLY need to stop blinking!!
Sweet dreams all,
Jeanette
Jeanette

5 comments:
Jeanette . . . they were breath taking!
You are right . . . STOP BLINKING!
I am in the same boat as you with regard to my girl growing up.
If your house ever seems too empty . . . come and get one of my boys!
Love ya,
The girls are so beautiful!
I love their gowns.
You are so right-stop blinking!
I have to agree, blinking is bad! The girls are beautiful!!
Been waiting for this post!! YES, they are GORGEOUS!!!
The looked so beautiful. I love their dresses and their happy smiles.
I'll be crying the same tears you cried soon. It is amazing that this school year is almost over and in about 4 months, I will have TWO high schoolers. YIKES!!
Have a great week!
Post a Comment